Treasure found 3 ways

twincapes

Jan 21, 2007
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 w Pro performance coil, Garrett Pro-pointer
Here are a few nice items I found this weekend. The 1968 half was found through coin roll hunting. Picked up a few rolls from the bank and got lucky. The 3 Euro coins I found in Walmart, believe it or not. Was on a shopping trip, went in and took a detour over to the Coinstar machine, lo and behold the reject tray was full of coins. Found 9 pennies and these 3 euros. The military coat button was found via detector at a construction site being cleared. 20th century, I don't really know how old. 2-piece, marked LA Myers Jr., Inc. Newark NJ. In good shape, it's just a touch smaller than the half. HH

Attachments

• euros2.JPG
    euros2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 696
Upvote 0

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool no matter how u find it

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Funny how you found even 1 and 2 cent Euro coins. I don't have any of those, but it's because we don't have them here in Finland. Well, there are those, but they are made just for collectors, and not for circulation... 5 cent coins are the smallest we have in circulation.

What Euro country those coins you found are from? I don't even know how many country's use such small coins here. :dontknow:

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Rando said:
Paul4x4 said:
What Euro country those coins you found are from? I don't even know how many country's use such small coins here. :dontknow:
They probably only look small, Paul. our 50 cent and dollar coins were quite large.

I meant the face value of them is small. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread