Treasure in the woods?

NorthWind

Jun 21, 2006

Attachments

• forest.JPG
    forest.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 578
Hey NorthWind…I am getting something on the other side of the mountain..Can’t get good readings. Can you get us another map?....Art

Attachments

• forest.JPG
    forest.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 514
Circles are placer gold deposits, sites located, plain red Xs caches.

Attachments

• forest.jpg
    forest.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 516
Thank you, Okiedowser, Art, and Red Desert. I really, really appreciate your taking the time to dowse this photo! You guys are wonderful. And it's so nice this thread hasn't been (yet) ruined by skeptic keyboard excrement.

What I'm looking for is a large cache of gold, and I have reason to believe it's in this area. I also believe there is a dead body with the cache.

Red Desert, are any of the X's that you marked fairly large, or have a corpse?

Art (or whomever), here's a better (but older) pic:

Attachments

• forest2.jpg
    forest2.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 505
Three Xs are gold caches which in this cropped section, now have a red circle around. One has a dead body with it. The other two caches, left cache 5 feet deep and top one 6 feet deep.

Oh, I left out the 4 on the photo...should be 4 feet deep on the bottom right cache.

Attachments

• forest-crop.jpg
    forest-crop.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 473
Hi Northwind,
Here is my redowse of your picture.
White circles with gender symbol indicate a deceased person, buried.
White circle with yellow circle indicate a deceased person buried with gold/silver coins.
Red circle is a large, shallow pocket of placer gold.
Red circle with x is a gold/silver coin cache in wood box, 1-1/2' deep, approx. 20 lbs. of coins.
Blue circle is a cache of silver coins approx. 15 lbs. 1-1/2' deep.
Yellow circle is a cache of gold/silver coins.
Purple circle is an area of gold outcrops.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• forest2dowsed.jpg
    forest2dowsed.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 480
It's spring, and it's thawed in this area now, and I will be heading to this area within a couple of weeks. Any last advice / suggestions? I will be bringing my rods, my homemade MFD, my homemade Examiner per Carl's photos, pendulum, metal detector, my .45 (hey, it's bigfoot country! :tongue3: ) and shovel. I realize that you guys didn't, but I'm getting a gold dowsing hit on the North side:

Attachments

• forest7.jpg
    forest7.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 303
NorthWind said:
It's spring, and it's thawed in this area now, and I will be heading to this area within a couple of weeks. Any last advice / suggestions? I will be bringing my rods, my homemade MFD, my homemade Examiner per Carl's photos, pendulum, metal detector, my .45 (hey, it's bigfood country! :tongue3: ) and shovel. I realize that you guys didn't, but I'm getting a gold dowsing hit on the North side:
Sounds like a great adventure!
I would suggest to dowse for the target you mentioned above first and then perhaps go after the other locations. From my own experience, wether you make a recovery or not, you will learn more from dowsing your own locations than a location provided to you from other dowsers.
Hope to hear more from you later and have a safe journey,
Jon

Have a good trip NorthWind, use those rods! :icon_sunny:

NorthWind said:
Thank you, all. I really appreciate all the help you've offered.

Hey,northwind,did,you,take,a,"vacation",too?I,just,bet,you,did,very,very,well...

I'm,just,wondering,why,so,many,caches,in,the,middle,of,nowhere,in,OR???

You,should,file,a,claim,on,that,gold,outcrop,too!! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back