A personal thank you from Teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to say thanks to all the members and guests who have posted material to be dowsed this past year and who have personally contacted me for help on their treasure hunting projects. Your generosity in this manner has provided me the opportunity to do what I love to do.
I want to encourage visitors and guests who are out there looking in to become members and join the wonderful tnet family.
Looking forward to a busy and prosperous 2011 for all!
Happy holidays!
Jon

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Jon…I ditto your comments..Thank you everyone and may 2011 be another great year…Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holidays!!! To all of T-Net! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: I feel that even the skeptics on T-Net are far more respectful than some sites I've been on.

Thanks to all of the T-Net members who have participated in the dowsing board in 2010.... :coffee2:

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
Happy Christmas to Jon and to Art and to all on Tnet, dowsers and infidels alike :-D

I really appreciate the upgrade in Thunting & dowsing knowledge I have received from all of you. Hope to get out to those sites more now in 2011. We've had 4 weeks on and off of snow here in Ireland. Its -12c where I am at night and its been a low of 18c in Tyrone/ Sligo. brrrrr! Together with severe tennis elbow, my dowsing and MD'ing has been on cold turkey for the past few months!!

Happy Holidays y'all ;D

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holidays to all TNetters. Thank you to all the dowsers for the guidance and ideas I've picked up here. Even the skeptics have taught us that negative attitudes limit you in every way. So again thanks to ALL!

Happy Holidays & I hope the New Year brings great things!

Rustus

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2010
Indiana
Happy New Year to everyone. I had just found this forum and then it went down for a week or so and it fell off my radar. Then the holidays took me for a spin. Looking forward to a great 2011. Looking forward to learning and sharing along the road!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread