Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
The first thing that caught my attention when I was hiking up this canyon was the area I circled. It looked so much like a human face it was amazing. It's not as clear in this picture, which was taken a couple of hours later in the morning. At first light, and a little further down the canyon this looks like a man with a helmet on.

Attachments

• rock (1408 x 1056).jpg
    rock (1408 x 1056).jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 7,938

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
What do you guys make of this panel. It's in Utah.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 7,287

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Those carvings, similar if not identical to other carvings found in at least couple dozen widespread locations near 'treasure sites' across the West, are popularly attributed to the 'KGC'. Interpretations unknown. Here's an example of carvings found near Silver City, NM.

Attachments

• Egypt.jpg
    Egypt.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 7,333
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thom said..albeit a while ago.....
"Rangler,
Am I missing something?

What are your ideas on that H.
I have heard lots of different ones and none involved the Society of Jesus (Jesuits)

I saw nothing Jesuit on that tree
Can you please fill me in?
Thanks in advance.
"

It is all Jesuits Thom..always has been..although I admit it was not divulged before
Kenworthy and others but the truth is out..The higher educated Jesuits are the ONLY
ones who could have written this code..and help it secret for over 300 years!

Even on expeditions that were lead my the conquistadors..it was the Jesuits priests
who where in charge of the 'brain trust' and the Code Book and its uses. The Spanish
Army was the security force and the grunt work..until they could capture slaves and
work them to death.The Jesuits did rail against this and later got it changed..to what
was called the 'mita' system.. or 'service' they even earned very small amounts of gold.

To this day..in the Spanish language the word mita..is said when one want another person
to look or to pay attention to something..they say...."Mita..donde is los banos?"

It all Jesuits all the time, when it comes to Spanish Treasure Codes.
rangler

ps
One thing I missed pointing out on bob631's. aspen Omega carving, which I didnt see
until later viewings..was the horse images craved in the wood, once the bark was taken
off..two horses in fact..perfectly executed and beautiful example of the Jesuits and
their craft.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to Snoopy? Where did he Go . :icon_scratch:

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never Mine Rangler .Snoopy is on the other Topic " Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found " I thought someone had DELETED it. I'm talking about the white / Black dogs.

Got confused

My Mistake :tard:

Both are excellent Topics. Thanks to you and Olddog. :thumbsup:

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I finally hiked the hillside pictured in #55. I haven't been this sore in a long time. It's a two mile hike to the spot where the picture was taken. We had to go another half mile to find a place to cross the creek and get on the same side as the hillside. It took us an hour and a half to work our way up to the elevation above the lizard looking rock . We spent another two hours checking out all the rock formations. We didn't find a single thing that led us to believe that any of it was man made. Pretty cool though. One more place crossed off the list. The only problem was I must have bumped the camera and turned it on. When I took it out it was on and the batteries were dead. Thats the first time I haven't had extras with me.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Fishon
That is why we call it treasure hunting not treasure finding..lol..I appreciate yourefforts but you
know that if you could not rule this one out.it would bug you for a long time..so you did the right thing and hey..not many treasure hunters I know need a gym membership!!
Keep on keeping on// Thanks for tieing this oneoff for us..and closing it out/
my cam did that to many times and the last one Ibought has an auto shut off after one minute of non use
rangler

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
hey friend, ,,

i've been on my site for the last week and i tried to used the dowsing technique, upon this method i found out that every where i tried to dowsed on every sign the east direction of 90 & 120 degree of the compass usually pointing the rod.. it is pointing beyond a river side in which a high slope of hill is located

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Kidd
Am I to assume that the blueprint type drawing is the sign on the rock reproduced?

Overall at first glance, this is an Omega monument.
I would look all around that boulder for confirmation..a hoyo..animal head ect
I cant see the compass heading, can you tell me where north is?
The final layout is the Triangle of course.
The top of the Triangle is Number 3, should be the Northern most one
The tip with the Arrow is number 1, arrow indicates this direction
The Northwesterly tip is the number 2
Next you must locate this triangle on the ground.
Half buried rocks most likely..
Next you need to locate where in the triangle the goods are buried.

The 'AM' usually always the A means 'go to'
The 'M' usually is the OWL and the 'travel on' sign( it can mean 1000 or mineral)
The EFC is a mystery to me..I have never seen this config before
but if we break it down to the components..we get....
'E' usually means 'change direction' the 'F' means 'final directions' the 'C' is '100

If the A is touching the F (or that leg of the A is longer than the other one..
..(look close )
it would say go to(A) the final step(F) by going the opposite(E) the arrow 100 varas* for the final spot.
* obviously you know to try feet, yards, rods,chains, ect to find the last spot..it might NOT be on the surface,,but it should be just a few feet down a heart rock or something similar. You might even find a miniature rock map..at the final spot..giving you more info.Look at each spot very very carefull, at the feet,yard,vara (use 33 inches) take photos of each spot..you might even find a half buried rock or a small rock on the surface..slow down look very carefully photo everything..before you dig

This is what I would do if it was my site..
hope this help a bit

auriferiously
rangler

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."........old cowboy saying

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler, Sir these partially buried Rocks in the last steps that form the Triangle. What would be the average diameter of the Triangle. In other words sir,what is the Average size of these triangles made up of partially buried rocks.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Victorio
On the last geometric layout...each site is different..it has to conform to the physical geography.
They are not always triangles, they can be squares, like the last on I worked on.Where huge stand
alone boulders marked the corners..each of these boulders were carved into shapes. subtle but there.
They were only about a quarter buried..Dign states his experience has shown half buried..if I am not
miss quoting him, Dign if you out there , please correct us if we are wrong. Thanks

The Omega will tell you what this shape will be, as well as Distance and Direction.
Take lots of pics at the Omega, with your back to the sun, at high noon, use a 5 megapixel
camera, so you can blow up or zoom in on the rocks on your pc..you want to crawl all over
those boulder pics like an ant or a pio lol..
good luck victorio
pio rangler

"If you work for the man, ride for his brand."

creolegirl

Greenie
Sep 6, 2007
Wow this is a great thread. i enjoyed reading it maybe u can help me with some of my signs. please take a look at these two from one of my sites.

Attachments

• domino.jpg
    domino.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9,024
  • stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 9,005
  • moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8,989
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Creol Girl,
Thanks for the complement!
AS far as you signs, wow they are way different than Kidds.
My first impression is Pirate era - I dont know when domino.s were invented
but it looks to me like Chinese in the 12-13th Century.
The Jesuits would never use Domino for treasure signs was all forms
of gambling, like gold mining, was outlawed..and domino came from the design
of gambling dice.
So the Pirate flavor is palatable. The six and the two obviously equals 8
the Spanish Code for a treasure cache IS the number 8 so far so good.
The is congruent and logical so far. The fact that it is broken up into two
increments is interesting.Again the Jesuits would never use a 6 in a true
treasure sign as it is 'unholy'- but nothing was unholy to a Pirate.
Since they did break the number 8 up into two parts it tells me you must
use each of these parts to get to the goodies. It might be a simple matter
of stepping off 6 increments, then turning an stepping off 2 more!

The Pipe is another new one for me..in natural science based code like the
Jesuits used,, you look at the attributes of the animal they are depicting for
the clue to the meaning of the sign..OOPS did I just let the cat out of the bag?
I will be tied to the missen mast and whipped severely when I get back to the
ship tonight i suspect!
Anyway the attibutes of a pipe I just cant figure right now..except it might mean
a place to sit, in the shade, with a veiw..a spot for rest or reflection.hmm..
The Moon however is a universal sign..used by many , usually slightly different
if you look at it by cultures..but for the Spanish..it meant Silver! Even a direct
sign saying "dig under"..but I would look for confirmation before you start digging
under every rock in the county.
And finally the odd squarish shape above the Moon..looks vaugely like an "unequalateral
rectangle" quite possibly a Golden Geometry shape used in the final lay out of the Omega
site.
So lets see what we got here..{Possible an Omega spot..not sure cause I see only the signs
out of context/ are these signs all grouped in one spot..or spread out like bread crumbs on
the trail?
IF it is an Omega and I must repeat IF (it is like diagnosing high blood pressure from long distance)
but if you put the cup on and pump it up and tell me what the numbers are...it is easy!! lol

If it is the Omega, then it may be saying:

Go to the relaxing spot.Or a spot with a view..close to the sign Look for the marks that lay out an
unequilateral rectangle, using rocks, trees
combo of both , carvings on rocks..(most likely) AND the corner on the rectangle nearest to the Moon
is the dig spot...but wait up there Creol dudette...most likely more info will be on the rocks, you need to know the
Direction of the 6 measurements and the way to turn for the next 2.If that is what they are for........

Now what type of measurements are we talking about? Well for Pirates they had some favorites..
One was the PACE..taking large Pirate type steps..BUT I said Pace NOT step..are you still with me
Girly Girl..I am sure you are...a PACE is two steps! Meaning take the first giant step that is half of
it the take ONE more step..STOP. Picture it? That is a PACE!
This paradoxically works out to be a BRAZA which is 5'9" One of the King of Spain's micromanaged rules!
This is probable how deep you will have to dig as well. The moon says it is silver done there..

Just so you don't think this is TOO easy..remember this..IT could be GONE. The Pirates did not pay the
Kings Fifth, that is why they call them Pirates lol...they buried this for them to come back and get! If not
one of their brothers. Even if it is gone,, it will be an adventure solving the puzzle and on some night
when the moon is just like the one in the sign..you pack a couple of shovels, your best friend, and a pint
of Rum to keep the Spirits busy while you dig for the goodies..Good Luck Have Fun and just send me an
email that just says the type of Rum you bought and I will know the rest was all good! ::)

On a serious note, the above represents deductive reasoning and 20 years experience chasing the Jesuits
and their stone 'bread crumbs' I have never chased the Pirates, except for the ones from the Caribbean,and
that was just to blockbuster for the dvd..lol. My advise is worth what you paid for it..which is nothing..but
it is exactly what I would do with those signs if I saw them first!!

If you can give me more pictures and data, I can give you more information!
auriferiously
rangler

"Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread