Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
DTTH

Your last pic reminds me of a baby bird lost from it's nest. (small wings, unable to fly) Shadow pointer might show you where to look.

Maybe an owl in previous photo.

In red on the left = 7
'' '' on the right....two figures, the one on the right may represent an elephant on the alert, ears fanned and has you pegged...
Just Guessing, you are the one to confirm or eliminate.

Oddrock

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 992011 137.jpg
    992011 137.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,312

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
i thought maybe a ox pecker?the bird that keeps big game clean of ticks?dont kno the connection but another idea.shadowed it up some could b a heart, big animal head and drill hole?

Attachments

• 992011 137.jpgshadowmarkup.JPG
    992011 137.jpgshadowmarkup.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,095
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oodrock,okiedowsier,hadji009.thanks for the input and info.,i really cant get a grasp on this stone sign stuff,i have found so much that i never see in the books or online,or on this site., but yet i have found them at differant sites in my area that are very close to the same sign.so i have been not really going with what is the norm.,because it seems iam finding way more than whats in the books.like the#7,i find a lot of them,but they never seem to be in a area where i would camp.i almost want to say that there telling me mine or cave,it seems there always on a mountainside where i think a mine is hidden,or cave or vault.then i find alot of,or just as many#2,and i never here anyone mention them,yet they seem so common here.anyone know what the #2 represents,or finds them? thanks all.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Camps can be dry, they can have water, they can have hidden water. The springs have dried up in many cases.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
dtth, i have the # 2 carved on a tree and it has a long tail on it. someone in texas has the same # 2 but that tail seems to be longer than the tail on mine. i'm in your boat. either no one knows or not talking. hope u find out. good luck.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
DTTH

The 7 is also an angle that points.

2 can be the second angle/corner of a triangle, square etc.

Your spot is similar to one of mine. I call them "a special place where several trails come together".
I believe they were used over a long period of time by many different peoples.

Enjoy and have fun and you never lose!

Oddrock

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
10claw said:
dtth, i have the # 2 carved on a tree and it has a long tail on it. someone in texas has the same # 2 but that tail seems to be longer than the tail on mine. i'm in your boat. either no one knows or not talking. hope u find out. good luck.

Tenclaw

You might try measuring the tail on the 2 for your distance, and go in the direction it points for number 3.

Oddrock

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks moons for the info.on the camps, 10claw thanks for the info on the #2,its good to know someone else has found them,i have seen that also,where the bottom of the #2 has a much longer tail,so thats great to know too.thanks for putting that info.out.i almost want to say that i kinda get the feeling that the#2 is along the line of the#7's iam finding,like as if there should be a cave,mine or treasure vault close.thanks oddrock for that info.on the#7 and the#2,its great to know that you have also found the#2. let me see if i can dig up one of the photos and crop it to show.the least i can do for the info. everyone has put out.thanks

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
dog, that looks like a # 2 to me,BUT, you can probably tell more about it when you stand close to it. also a close up picture with a lot of resolution would help. just stay after it, keep on reading and asking questions and someone will help. thanks for showing the pictures.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,

I have one here that I found in Kentucky, the Spanish did get there at times, so I am wondering if this is Indian or Spanish..can anyone help? Its on a large turtle shaped rock right beside a small creek.

Attachments

• rock map four.jpg
    rock map four.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 921
  • rock map one.jpg
    rock map one.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 827
  • rock map four.jpg
    rock map four.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 864
  • Rock map three.jpg
    Rock map three.jpg