Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, TThr:
In that 2nd photo, there's a full-figured black bear on the right, with a black, human shape (like a firing range target) just to it's left, by it's tail. I wonder if that is saying that "a human use was found for a bear's cave." Hmmmmm. Just wondering.

And, there appears to be a sun sign heart, to the upper right of the bear's head (about a 45 degree line from it) that is pointing in the same direction that the bear is heading.

Dang. These pages NOW only take 10 posts to the page. Also, you are automatically subscribed to a thread if you put up a post. You have to use the "Thread Tools" button and click on the "Unsubscribe to this thread" selection. :(((((((( I'd rather have to subscribe to a thread on purpose instead of having to UNsubscribe to the thing.

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
448x_tx_DSC02861_adj.jpg Awesome window.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEW, unf. There's a LOT of stuff in your pic; and it's been adjusted by man, not nature. Phalic on the left. Large heart wrapped around that floating rock. The large chair in the foreground doesn't look like it's arranged to look at the stuff through the hoyo. There sure are a lot of things in the near ground; near background; and the distant background.

Great find.
448x_tx_DSC02861_adj-Usernotfound.jpg

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, It's not my picture, just a picture I found online. I thought it is awesome. The trail is well marked by the BLM to arrive at the rock window. I would love to go there one day, but not anytime soon. First, I'll have to retire.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, It's not my picture, just a picture I found online. I thought it is awesome. The trail is well marked by the BLM to arrive at the rock window. I would love to go there one day, but not anytime soon. First, I'll have to retire.

I wonder if the BLM people actually KNEW what was in front of their eyes, here. Another forum member posted several photos he took while on a BLM hiking trail in the SW that had HUGE reclining statues and other things in them. He knew that were there and posted some to see if anyone else saw anything there. LOL

The idea many of us have is that the U.S. government, using the BLM, are locking up large areas of this country under the guise of "protecting" the land. The real purpose is to protect large cache sites until the goodies can be recovered and moved............ie, Victorio Peak.

slipscomb

May 18, 2010
West Point, Virginia
This is a supposed treasure marker I found two years ago at a site believed to be one of the Dalton Gang Hideouts near Lost City, Oklahoma. The rock has the initials "RD' carved in it as well as a symbol resembling a "pie" symbol of sorts. Not sure what this means and I'm sure the treasure it may have marked has long sinced been recovered by members or relatives of the gang.

530182_10151493097685462_855650461_23636874_1435347739_n.jpg

Sean

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever amounts of money the Dalton Gang might have stolen, was never very high. The small amounts they got away with was used up by drinking and womanizing. The Daltons got their reputations by their friendship and minor actions with Jesse and Frank James. Through the years, their story has grown way out of proportion. The dime novelists didn't help much either.

larryg

Jan 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poncho33 There are 2 books on giants in Utah ,Steven Shaffer,Treasure of the Ancients.John Heinerman ,Hidden Treasures of ancient american cultures. Both books talk about John Brewer`s Giant`s tomb with two giant mummies in scarcofiguses. the mummies still have soft plyable flesh on them.Swords ,spears ,shields ,armor and two seperat rooms clear full of sealed rock boxes with lead brass,and clay tablets. The professors said John ,made all the plates himself. They couldn`t decipher the writing and symbols ,so they called him a fraud .So how did he get two mummies , man blonde, woman red head both asian and over 8 ft tall?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
larryg,thanks fo the info on the giants,i have a photo of what i belive to be a giant made out of stone laying on his side. treasurechest,thanks for the link,theres some great photos there.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone know if this could be a mine opening?to the right is a large boulder with what looks like quartz on it.also dose anyone know if the quartz boulder had to be underground at one time for the quartz to be on it.and is that a way to mark a mine by putting a large boulder outside the opening with quartz deposit on it? thanks for any info. View attachment 628432 View attachment 628433 View attachment 628434

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DTTH, I would love to see a closer look of some of those rock groups. That certainly looks like a profile and has confirmation. If you can post a closer picture that would be nice. 4812 084.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DTTH, thanks for posting the pictures. I will take a closer later. I can see the cairn which have served for different purposes and different times (Discovery, Boundary, Trial, etc.) Given that the profile is looking past the cairn I would say it it merely a trial marker, but the history of the location would give you a better idea. It looks like there is a profile with a open mouth which is looking at the cairn. I do not know if you have researched the local known mines in the area. Western Mining History

I suggest doing so, placing valuables near distractions such as mines sounds logical. I by no means have extensive knowledge in these regards like others here have... and I, like you, am still learning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread