Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DogTthr:
That long shot photo sure has a lot of shadow shapes in it, but, like YOU, that black bull shape is what caught my eye, too. There are a lot of possible pointer rocks all over the side of this hill, but they point in every direction, so which one do you follow?? Or are they there to distract and confuse?? Don't know. But, since the big shadow bull shape catches the eye quickly, taking a closer look in that area might be productive, so taking a closer shot was good thinking.
I adjusted the lighting and contrast a little and the big bull shape is really defined INSIDE of the outline of the recess. You can see a better defined head (darker black) outline after I adjusted the lighting a little. The bull's head is lowered and he's facing to the right. That might be a hollowed out space inside of that recess. Before I forget; fighting bulls were popular in Spain and Old Mexico but of no use in the mining areas. SO, lets consider that this bull shape is for OXEN, that were used as working animals for carring HEAVY loads. I couldn't figure out what that small crossed shape could be on the bull's back, then I remembered PACK FRAMES like used on pack mules. In my marked up copy, I used a yellow square on the big bull and a small yellow square on another, waaay smaller black bull head in the upper right area.
Now, for one more thing here that you need to put hands on and check on up close. That big rock that I outlined in blue has a matching curved area on it's bottom right side that matches the curved area of the rock I outlined in red. I don't see any other batching curved rock in the photo at the side or bottom of this formation where an act of nature would have deposited it as residue. So..........shades of Indiana Jones.........could that rock in blue be designed to slide out on that rock in red?? THAT'S what you should check for up close and personally. It may be nothing..........but, as Old Dog has pointed out more than once........those Spanish dudes were quite inventive and more than a little sneaky. LOL These are just some more things to consider on your project.
-DogTTher.jpg

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DogTthr:
Old Mexico but of no use in the mining areas. SO, lets consider that this bull shape is for OXEN,
TE]

Was reading a awesome book called "Breaking the Mayan Code", it mentions the letter A in the Phoenician alphabet was a pictogram of an ox head ( spanish A = "to go"). This might just be saying to go to the right in the mist of confusion created by various pointers. A - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks hadji009,i really like the triangle pointer you picked out,thanks.good call on the bull ,oxen, shortstack.i was trying to figure out what to call that.its like a dark eye catcher,it really catches your eye from a long ways off,as soon as you go in that hollow,you are drawn to that dark shadow,it really stands out.i thought the same as you that stone is also fitted in there + others,and in the green box looks to be all head knockers if you try and remove any larger ones.i like the stone with the notch in it just above the bull,+ the triangle in yellow that hadji009 picked out. i went up in there today farther up the canyon,and on my way out,i found some really great looking stone set ups.i didnt head up in there this time and get any photos. but i will next time for sure.it looks like a place that has a treasure cache for sure,some wild looking stuff.when i get back there and get the photos ,ill post them. View attachment 628984 thanks for the input guys.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks usernotfound, i like the info on the bull,oxen, shortstack and you made the call on,as soon as i read his post,i seen the shape.thanks for the mayan info.,i like that. i wonder sometimes if there is much older stuff going on out here.thanks for the info. heres a photo of a shadow triangle that i thought was made by man,and pretty cool. View attachment 628993 View attachment 628994 View attachment 628995

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
How have you been Dog? I like your pictures. I still think you have the most rugged area of anybody.

Usernotfound, good link. It reminded me of an old civilization I was interested in as a kid, the Etruscans

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there mdog,good to hear from you. alls well here. finally got out to do some field work. its been awhile. i think i may have found another treasure site,from the way things are looking from far off. but as always,i cant prove it,cause iam not good enough to zero in on it,and make a recovery.but this new area looks promising, from the crazy stone work i seen from a long ways off on my way out. hows has your site been going? i like how you are smart enough to put all the pieces together. great job at that.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DogTThr:
I should have seen this black man figure and his black rope, that he's pulling on, before now, but here it is finally. I don't know for sure if that is an "A" and "7" or an upside down "V". I wonder if he's standing back at a safe distance to pull that rock down .........
In your last photos, is that a sun sign eyecatcher high up on that left mount or is it a hoyo??

-DogTTher.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that link on the bull,. oxen. usernotfound. thanks for making the call on that bull,oxen,shortstack,i still have a very hard time with that stuff,till its pointed out.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a hoyo shortstack,from what i seen tru the binos. thanks again for that bull oxen call, i looked at that photo forever and couldnt figure out what it was,till you said that,then ,bingo,lol

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks Dog. I've never marked somebody elses picture up cause I don't know how to do it, but your second picture to the right that is the mid range zoom of the eyecatcher, close to the upper left corner of the photo is a big rock formation that looks like a big owl with it's tail cocked to the right. There's something like that at my spot that shows direction, but also elevation. It could be pointing to the area you mention. What makes the rock reflect so much light?

My site isn't doing so good. Somebody is destroying markers pretty fast. I had my thread deleted to try to protect what's left. I never named the site on my thread but it's possible somebody might have recognized it.

Rick

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog;
What do you think of that man and rope in the last mark up, just above??

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see that now ss,it is a very odd shadow for sure. maybe it is some type of shape and distance of the cave or mine,if that is what is there.it is odd for sure.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,thanks mdog on pointing out that owl,i see it now,cool.i do feel better now about a cache being over there.thanks for pointing it out.usally it takes me very long to see that stuff if at all. i thought when i went back to see the photo,i would find it.but i did. thanks. feel free to mark my photos any time. thats a shame that someone would destroy that stuff. maybe talk to the park people about using a game cam to catch them. its great you got alot of it on film.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mdog,from what i have seen in the field,when they shear or cut the stone,it is very smooth,or polished,and that shines like a mirror when the light hits it.

ahstacy

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2012
NE
Detector(s) used
whites spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a kind of sceptic about this kind of stuff, butt am curious and started reseching about the peralta stones and so called LDM. I have family in apache juntchtion az. I my self have only been there once. I love history and the more I have researched the more I am interested! I have found things I have shared with other non believers and have had surprising agreance!!!! Still don't believe my self. I have found on the stone maps a dagger, #1,8, a "N", "F", "E", pointer or arrow, a owl, but not confirmed with a arrow above its head! I do not believe Weavers needle is the center of attention but a reffrance point on the priest stone!! There Are many more things I have found but not enough time to talk about right now!! Have read and agree with your philosophy on being a serious person and forget the gov. And don't tell. I'm not sure what to do with this but I would like to investigate further. I know the area is not friendly but I have a background in the military. Don't want to push my luck though. Any info. or advice would be helpfull!! Maybe just drop it???? My email is [email protected] thank you for a ear!!! User ahstacy! To anyone I guess...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread