Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Jun 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heart in Pink Rock

Was wondering if anyone has input...
Found what might be owl and across small valley what might be a large turtle. Not sure, but there may be other signs up there too. Between these, stumbled upon the triangle rock with possible dog looking left under triangle and other possible small markings. Further down hill from this rock were the possible heart rock and another big rock with "3" and "C" on it. Found other markings on this rock too. Are these signs of something or am I dreaming??

View attachment 638989 View attachment 638990 View attachment 638991 View attachment 638992 View attachment 638993 View attachment 638994 View attachment 638997

Ruby, The pink rock is one of the best shaped hearts I've seen, but, looks like it could have the right chamber broken. Do you see this as a possible trap?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack,i do see the ark and animals,elephant,jackrabbit,thanks for pointing them out.i dont know whats going on with the far right circle,it looks like it was carved out for something.thanks for the info.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty,good call on being able to take different direction from there.with only having the photo as info. in that area, you are still in lower land where you can go north,south,east ,west.+ from that area,in the distance you can see the giant and another area where i believe a mine or cave is there of more importance,from the amount of different signs everywhere on that mountain side. thanks for the info.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound,thanks for the info.on the photo.heading right along the long black straight line will take you to the area of the gaint and what i belive to be a mine or cave of importance. thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, dog, you're still adding to your collection of shadow figures. My red circle on the right, is around the beautiful black dog head profile, looking to the right. The upper red circle is around a hoyo with a gunsite opening with a round rock on top. That round rock and the square one to the right should have some important information for distances and depths. You'll have to get up close and investigate them and do some measurements. See what the sight pointers inside the hoyo is "aiming at". Don't forget to do a backsight through the hoyo, too. Take plenty of photos for reference. The red arrow is pointing out the obvious trail over the ridge. I think the most important signs are the ones I mentioned. I'm not sure what your righthand green arrow is pointing to unless it's the end of the long rock that might be a snake.
6312a 056-dogtther-marked.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks shortstack for the info. on the photo. its odd to me,the two large,or i should say three large rocks together really stand out.the right green arrow i was just pointing out that large stone formation on the right that kinda looks like a L,and looks like they where arranged there. iam guessing that iam not catching it at the right angle to see what it really is forming. thanks View attachment 642396

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe a gargoyle following that devil looking shadow figure over to the right of it. You know, you must be following the correct trail needed to see all of these things you've been photographing. You seem to be travelling on the highway and viewing the "sign posts" along the way.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at your blue circle. There is pointer with a tail, the poiner shadows large tip is pointing downward.the tail goes up and if you follow it up it stops buy go a little more to small curve that stops at a lone round rock. That rock may have markings or you may have the location of the entry point that you dig down and follow the arrow.
On the top right there is a booby-trap. You can see a square boulder and both end are barely holding.look at where it would fall..there might be markings, but watch not to trigger it.

Ruby

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does look like a heart to me too. Still not sure if it's natural or a heart?? I am posting another pic that looks like another pink heart in the upper left corner and may signify a trap. The rocks there certainly look unstable in places. There is a close up and another pic from further back that shows a wall. This wall seems to be saying something. Any thoughts anyone?? I will hopefully be going back up this week sometime and will have more pics to share!! IMG_1886.JPG IMG_1887.JPG

curiousfinds

Greenie
Feb 18, 2011
near San Francisco, Calif.
Thank you for these words of encouragement. After posting the following picture, and being bashed to the ultimate, I was about to
give up completely.
Question, before the America's were such, what were they? Was it impossible that 'man' was here then?
Thank you in advance. CarvedStoneFace2.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for these words of encouragement. After posting the following picture, and being bashed to the ultimate, I was about to
give up completely.
Question, before the America's were such, what were they? Was it impossible that 'man' was here then?
Thank you in advance. View attachment 642617

That looks like a head with more than one face; sometimes referred to as a Janus Rock or Janus Head. An Olmec face is on the right side, facing to the right. There appears to be another one on the left side, looking straight out that way. The real curious thing, that MIGHT be a natural thing, is the third face, looking up toward the camera. Does the side against your hand have anything similar??

To answer your question about people; the short answer is YES, there have been many Ancient cultures living and travelling around what is now America. There have been signs of Egyptians, Phoenicians, Aztecs, Mayans, Celts, and perhaps even one of the "missing" tribes of Isreal. The Olmecs were the big builders in MesoAmerica, according to the Aztecs and Mayans AND the Incas. Those last three civilizations all said that the Old Ones (Olmecs) built all of the magnificent cities, pyramids, and the mining operations. The Olmecs were said to have been the only ones ever in MesoAmerica who had the kind of technology required to build all of those great structures down there. SOOoooo, The Olmecs were also undoubtably here, too.

Now, you need to start some indepth research. Have fun.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does look like a heart to me too. Still not sure if it's natural or a heart?? I am posting another pic that looks like another pink heart in the upper left corner and may signify a trap. The rocks there certainly look unstable in places. There is a close up and another pic from further back that shows a wall. This wall seems to be saying something. Any thoughts anyone?? I will hopefully be going back up this week sometime and will have more pics to share!! View attachment 642587

Ruby, that single, LONE rock set up on the slope in the background, seems out of place. There's seems to be a black "Y" shape high up on the left face of the top rock. Do you have photos of it, too, close up??

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ruby I enlarged in paint and what I see in upper right red circle is the number 4.....lower left red circle upsidedown heart with the number 4...red circle in middle looks like a carved heart....lower right yellow circle looks kinda like a horse shoe with a small dot below it...white circle lower right kinda fuzzy but looks like a dog with an arrow under it... just what I see... heart.jpg

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did u leave your dog bhind? View attachment 642589

On the phone so cant see too much detail, but that dog and the other animal to its immediate right are looking at whatever is on that level rock. I also see several faces one on the lower right and two top right. when i get a chance to download my pictures, I will share... I think. I made it back home but not for too long. Seems like I always find my way back to Americas friendiest airport.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you may be right shortstack.but this is a place where iam gonna stop and take a walk right thru there. i like that spot for some reason.so iam gonna walk right on top of it and do some photo work up close and all around it.and look for smaller stone layouts on the ground. View attachment 642856

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread