Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dogtth lower left red circle owl shadow...lower right red circle a 7....upper red circle looks like a heart carving owl1.JPG

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I haven't had that much experience with a #7, if thats all that's aviable it would be my guess it means rest, I would get me a snack and a bottle of water, then sit down in front of the #7 and let the sun / time create the shadows, watch for signs that will create a triangle with-in a 200 foot 1/2 circle in the shadows or a combination of symbols. Tough one to figure. # 7 = rest, it may be something on a near-by hill, mountain side and just need to play the waiting game, perhaps take a photo every hour, you may get lucky Good luck

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
bonuntr,
welcome to tnet and thanks for posting your pics here...however, I am afraid that you are concentrating on the graffiti that is everypresent on every square inch of planet earth...and since certain parties here are posting graffiti it is easy to get confused...real sign are very very rare, graffiti is everywhere, so you must try to get confirmation of a sign first before you look for more signs [graffiti]...
I know a lot of graffiti is posted here but t to ignore that and look for hoyos. letter, numbers ect, shadows to get on the right track..

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler, thanks for the info. on the photos. the last one i believe i was looking south east when photo was taken. there is also a hoyo on that group of rocks ,it just isnt showing from that angle.thanks.

killdrums

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there! Was out hiking by a lake in WNC...came across two diamond shaped rocks embedded in the trail. The rocks were 15' apart and the diamond pointed down to a creek. At the bottom of the hill (where the creek was) there was a BIG boulder...using MY imagination...it could be a crude turtle. ABOVE all of this (approx) another 100' UP the hill was a water fall...that fed this creek into the lake. On the hike UP to the waterfall...there were two other BIG out of place boulders. One had quartz growing out of it...BOTH were on the West side of the creek. Now...Hernando Desoto DID visit WNC...back in 1540...the sight where Spanish artifacts were found is approx. 20 - 25 miles away from where I was. ANY idea what the DIAMOND shaped rocks would be?? Turtle?? What else should I look for? Sorry, I did NOT have MY phone w me....so NO pics!! Thanks! Doc

RCarson

Jun 20, 2012
I am not trying to start an argument and if I'm posting in the wrong place I am truly sorry. I am very interested in this THing as a hobby but I'm not understanding how some of these rocks that are huge got picked up by a human and placed on top of other rocks that are taller than a house. How can you tell if it was done a human and not placed there by nature? The grooves that you mention being 15' up, how do you know not to assume that a glacier or something like that didn't make the grooves? Again, I am just trying to see this from a THers eyes bc I am very interested and really want to see it your way

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey Rcarson

You ask good questions. Lack of replies is simply because, no one will be convinced lest they see for themselves..following a trail. Remember the glacial ice sheet did not reach a lot of the southwest. I've only found one reference where one of those huge rocks placed on another boulder of very large size was removed..in a misguided plan to find treasure. Some sort of item was found.. a horsehoe nail or something of very old manufacturer below that likely 1 ton boulder. I do not recall exactly what it was. Many people marked the same trails..likely going way way back.

RCarson

Jun 20, 2012
I'm not saying that I don't believe it. I'm just trying to be able to see it as placed there by man and not nature. I wonder how much I have missed in my life bc I can't fathom how those huge boulders were placed by man or just thought that a weird tree was natural. I am tied up w baseball for another month or so. After that I hope to get some time to try to find something/anything to make me see it differently. So far all I've looked at is pictures on here. Thanks for the reply.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks in advance..

Looks exactly like a heart. Keep traveling in the direction it points. Look for more man-distrubed/placed/modified objects. Take pictures. The heart says keep traveling and searching for your desire. You would do better if you left out your mark-up or at least post the original next to it.

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks in advance..

Looks exactly like a heart. Keep traveling in the direction it points. Look for more man-distrubed/placed/modified objects. Take pictures. The heart says keep traveling and searching for your desire. You would do better if you left out your mark-up or at least post the original next to it.
Thanks for your advice...I have posted up another without mark ups to the side....once again, Thank you!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
bununtr, I believe the heart ( unless something else shows a different direction ) should be as an arrow would fit in the bottom ( V ) and fly between the lobes or thats what I have been told

The Colonel

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler,
No I don't currently have a sign for you to decript but I am searching for a location to view the cave wall images from the small room in Victorio Peak in New Mexico. I just thought you might have come across some of them in doing your decription thing. Thanks
The Colonel

pearl54

Apr 20, 2012
mo.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some symbols I believe are of spanish origin that I have found in sw mo. I think I posted in wrong area so will try here. 3 pics- drill hole, diamond with tracks threw it and last one is on a slab 15ft. by 8ft. hand & hole.jpg flag symbol.jpg muttoncrk1.jpg Would appreciate any comments on these

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This does not appear to be a treasure map. Its indian symbols either Hopi or Navajo. Probably Navajo and then some graffiti ie the box lower left with JW in it.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello pearl54 on the drill hole with the hand need measurements width / depth / circumfurence, need a photo without the hand, the marble size holes it would help to have larger photos on all of them, its a very important find Thanks

pearl54

Apr 20, 2012
mo.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty - It will take me a couple days to get this. Will go out this weekend and try. Thanks

pearl54

Apr 20, 2012
mo.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty -2 holes 20ft apart from each other. both same width aprox. 6" but different depths one 6" and other 14". Coned shape at bottom. also a trench sits to the so. of deep hole it is 15' by 8' American indian told land owners it was made by indains. GetAttachment3.jpg GetAttachment (1).jpg GetAttachment (1).jpg
Stone slab is hard to get pics. Dots are very shallow. There is a dot at all four corners. All corners line up perfectly with four directions. There are 8 dotted lines and the diamond is 8" on all sides. Does that make sense? I don't know what you meant by the 30degrees?

RCarson

Jun 20, 2012
image-531475991.jpg

image-1992609954.jpg

image-1591902005.jpg

image-841339233.jpg

image-1640877338.jpg

I just found this today bc the water level is so low now. The lake was built in 1953. Lots of Indian in this area way back when and still today. It would've been about 30' up from the bottom of the valley and about 30' down from the top. I'm assuming that the rock would have been sitting up level at the time. I looked around a little bit but didn't see anymore. Any idea what we found? Is it natural?

RCarson

Jun 20, 2012
The rock under it is bowled out in line w the hole and the edges of the whole are worn to a rounded corner on the top and bottom of the hole

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread