Treasure net not working

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What IOS is your IPhone, ap is for 8.0 and higher....The new app was put out by a 3rd party.

Send report with phone model and what IOS your using....

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iphone 6 iOS 8.1.1. I tried deleting app and reinstalling. This just started tonight when I got home from work. Any suggestions would be great. I don't like how I have to navigate on the full site. Thanks.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Download the new TreasureNet app from the App Store. It was just updated on 11/25 and works well on my iPhone6 with 8.1.1

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok whatever you did or re downloading one more time did the trick. Thanks a million. It looks a lot different than before but will get use to it. I'm planning on becoming a charter member now. So if I have something to sell I can post on here. Again whatever you did or the re downloading a second time worked. Very happy now.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is totally different and I thought I wasn't going to like the change after using the old one for so long but after using it for a couple days I found it works a lot better. If you like the notifications feature, it actually works now. And the pictures resize correctly and look so much better!

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had the same problem, works now.
I don't like the way you have to navigate! And how do You know when you read someone's post??
By memory?

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's taking some getting use to the new look and navigation but I believe it's better.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like it. Except I can't get to my photo album on the site anymore from the app. Definitely takes some getting used to over the old app.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't tried that yet. I will get use to the new app soon.

Eureka!

Mar 11, 2014
Northeast Coast USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO 5x8 Coil - VULCAN 360 Pinpointer -Lesche Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I read a thread (on the UNREAD option) and go back to the list I noticed that the thread I just read disappears - does anyone have the same experience?

Also, at some point I thought I clicked on something that allowed you to check off something that you read but I am unable to find it again. I did notice a check mark at the top of some of the screens and clicked it and a "are you sure" warning come up with a Mark as read - this scares the heck out of me because i am not sure what will happen if I press it. I don't want to blow-up the Tnet application!

Another thing is that I noticed that you can change to a"web view" ( I have an Ipad) but the darn thing keeps changing back to the mobile view :-(

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you read it, it is no longer "unread" by you so it want be on the list. unread means exactly that , "a thread you have not read."

Last edited:

Eureka!

Mar 11, 2014
Northeast Coast USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO 5x8 Coil - VULCAN 360 Pinpointer -Lesche Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I read a thread (on the UNREAD option) and go back to the list I noticed that the thread I just read disappears - does anyone have the same experience?

Also, at some point I thought I clicked on something that allowed you to check off something that you read but I am unable to find it again. I did notice a check mark at the top of some of the screens and clicked it and a "are you sure" warning come up with a Mark as read - this scares the heck out of me because i am not sure what will happen if I press it. I don't want to blow-up the Tnet application!

Another thing is that I noticed that you can change to a"web view" ( I have an Ipad) but the darn thing keeps changing back to the mobile view :-(

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417301457.817559.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread