treasure of a differant sort

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
I was a security police k-9 handler at Blytheville air force base and on duty in the nuc,weapons storage area.And watched as one night they buried with bull dozers a computer from the base opps.I am not talking about a p.c like most people would now a day think.It was done in a hurry while not being under coverage of a satellite.Don't ask me to guess at the reasons are government does so many of the stupid things it does.But it was buried there at a about 15 foot depth of ground after being buried. As the base has been shut down i kind of wonder if it would be worth digging up ?They also buried other items there with it.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, if the base is shut down and not still secure access or private property... I wouldn't see why not.
However... if they are still monitoring it... umm, yeah... it was nice knowing you. :-\

Bran <><

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Billn you got to go dig that up ... bring a couple of friends with you ... should be no problem dign the 15 foot ... any idea what the other items are ?

OP
OP
B

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
This cump, and the other stuff they filled the hole with filled a 30x60 foot hole

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread