Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay here is an old treasure legend in search for buried silver connected to Pancho Villa. The following 1950's film about the search.

Here is part two. Check out the ancient detectors...

Love these old films A different era and time where the world felt so much freedom.

Enjoy........

Cheers Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah amigo I gathered that was a little showmanship for the cameras. I am not quite sure the ruin they pointed out from the Aircraft was the same one they searched on the ground either?

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oro ya better get your world famous sock coffee brewing..... Calling all aficionados of Sock coffee with nip of Crow patented rot gut supplements, with a a love of good yarn and a campfire...:occasion14:

Join us...I won't bite Oro's got me wrapped up in strait jacket, Embyrm has got me strapped to a Furniture removalist trolly and Don Amigo has one of his muzzles from his mules to keep my big mouth in place.:laughing7: Just for fun to kick the ball rolling.... Did any of ya see the Catina in film above looked different than the one shown from the Aircraft or is my eyes too cross eyed from all those nurses I had been ogling as of late..?????

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah so it wasn't my cross eyed vision then?

Dealing and talking with treasure hunters is like playing euchre. They drop a few teasers and keep the big trump cards to when they are good and ready.

El black birder Crow

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah so it wasn't my cross eyed vision then?

Dealing and talking with treasure hunters is like playing euchre. They drop a few teasers and keep the big trump cards to when they are good and ready.

El black birder Crow

Or drunk on pirates rum....lol Eye matey?

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The cantina story is one of interesting old yarns. I wonder how well a more modern detector would do if the site was searched today?

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread