Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
agreed !

I think too much Emphases on the phrase "legendary Treasure of the Trinity" could happen here.
I don't think they
necessarily found the Legendary Treasure . so a Season 3 moving on to another location
to look wouldn't surprise me.
Yes they found treasure. But every civilization leaves something behind.
either on purpose or accidentally.
Seems to me they found a Place they Hung out, but there may be treasures through the surrounding woods too.

If the Treasure was Real & not Divided out with splinter groups or in trade,
it may be there yet , or somewhere completely different.

Their ability to Find and Translate clues in such a large area surprises me
to the point of complete confusion in how they got there though.
The Egg to me could have meant many other things.
including a Kids toy, or IOU from one tribe to another.
Well the clues of a whole are how they got where they are. Its by following these markers. Then checking your maps for known structures or perhaps they have not been found yet. If we look back at snake island. The jesuit ring found. The broken chest lid. And the marker at the end. All 100% clues to follow. They have done the right thing in their search. But we also have to beleive all this moving wouldnt have happened in a single year. It could have been decades or hundreds of years for its journey. So the markers may not be the same all the time. Thats the truth of being a treasure hunter you have to follow the bread crumbs. Even the smallest item could be the main peice.
I really enjoyed this season. I would have liked to see a few more eps. Even if they still left ep 6 and made it ep 10. Give us a few more eps on their journey or day to day lives while on the search.
I think would have still been a win. And gave the fans a few more weeks of the show.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the clues of a whole are how they got where they are. Its by following these markers. Then checking your maps for known structures or perhaps they have not been found yet. If we look back at snake island. The jesuit ring found. The broken chest lid. And the marker at the end. All 100% clues to follow. They have done the right thing in their search. But we also have to beleive all this moving wouldnt have happened in a single year. It could have been decades or hundreds of years for its journey. So the markers may not be the same all the time. Thats the truth of being a treasure hunter you have to follow the bread crumbs. Even the smallest item could be the main peice.
I really enjoyed this season. I would have liked to see a few more eps. Even if they still left ep 6 and made it ep 10. Give us a few more eps on their journey or day to day lives while on the search.
I think would have still been a win. And gave the fans a few more weeks of the show.

You don't think the pieces all came together a little too well? The truth about treasure hunting is years of dead ends and chasing clues that turn out not to be actual clues but are instead a giant waste of resources. The tribesmen help and the guide knowing where every possible source of rocks comes from are also HIGHLY suspect and clearly not realistic.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must admit at Times I felt it was more like a Scavenger hunt set up.

Like maybe they found the relics, Then for the Show
clues were placed for them to Find & follow.

Or it was an reenactment &

90% of the leads they followed originally were Left on the cutting room floor.

However The fact they are applying for a Permit Extension makes me Believe I am wrong on That.
and I don't believe the Comment on applying for the Extension was made up to throw us Off.
I don't think Producers are that smart, or even care enough whether we believe them or not.

Debate Breeds Viewers.

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You don't think the pieces all came together a little too well? The truth about treasure hunting is years of dead ends and chasing clues that turn out not to be actual clues but are instead a giant waste of resources. The tribesmen help and the guide knowing where every possible source of rocks comes from are also HIGHLY suspect and clearly not realistic.
Well i would have to disagree a bit there. As i look at instances of the same sort of thing in Australia and the Pacific.
Several times tribes people have been known to have silver coins and gold artifacts as jewlery and such. White explores would ask about them and where they came from. The tribes people would gladly show the explorers and tell them the stories about it.
So to me its no suprise the tribes man would be so welcoming to share their tales.
It the tribe knew of the gold location im sure they would have used it to help out their village.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gave up cable so i can't see the show, but producers will do what ever it takes to get viewers and they controll the show to do that. Its what pays the bills.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All TV Reality Shows are FAKE. Just like professional wrestling!
I dont know. Some yes. But this one i feel the cameras are just there. Yes they have air support and stuff a medic and such.
But as for the treking and diving.
Thats as it is. The treasure coming out from the cave underwater. That was real and as is. The items had grit and slime on them also tarnish on the smaller items. That only occurs after time

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know. Some yes. But this one i feel the cameras are just there. Yes they have air support and stuff a medic and such.
But as for the treking and diving.
Thats as it is. The treasure coming out from the cave underwater. That was real and as is. The items had grit and slime on them also tarnish on the smaller items. That only occurs after time

Yep. I just Rewatched it. at the end they said the Crew Continue to Find Extremely Valuable items
from the site. that can be linked to the Treasure of the Trinity.
And if you look close at the Egg when he first pulls it out.
The Mud/moss whatever. The way it Clings & needs to be Rubbed off is Real.
that can't be faked that quickly. when he held it upside down, it would have slid off.

However... I'll guess the site "salto urugua-i " may be a Fake name to protect the site.

I say that because I can't find it on Google.
and it is hard to believe the news hasn't leaked to the UPI
with Photos

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gave up cable so i can't see the show, but producers will do what ever it takes to get viewers and they controll the show to do that. Its what pays the bills.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

get back on cable and stop your addiction to beiber videos

Deadeye008

Dec 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. I just Rewatched it. at the end they said the Crew Continue to Find Extremely Valuable items
from the site. that can be linked to the Treasure of the Trinity.
And if you look close at the Egg when he first pulls it out.
The Mud/moss whatever. The way it Clings & needs to be Rubbed off is Real.
that can't be faked that quickly. when he held it upside down, it would have slid off.

However... I'll guess the site "salto urugua-i " may be a Fake name to protect the site.

I say that because I can't find it on Google.
and it is hard to believe the news hasn't leaked to the UPI
with Photos

I was able to find the "salto urugua-i" using Google maps. It's actually fairly close to a major highway and what appears to be a hydro plant. It is not labeled on Google maps though so it looks like it is maybe a lesser know or visited place. I find it funny that the show has them hiking through remote jungle to get there but if you look at Google maps and the route it showed on the show they would have gone through two or three good sized towns and cultivated land. Doesn't mean that what they found wasn't real but it does mean they highly embellished pretty much everything. The place is on the Uruguay river just upstream from where it runs into the Parana river.

TreasureQuest.JPG

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ! & Welcome !

I wondered on that spot But Thought I was misdirected.
it wouldn't surprise me if they Drove in , but Showed them hiking for effect :laughing9:

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to find the "salto urugua-i" using Google maps. It's actually fairly close to a major highway and what appears to be a hydro plant. It is not labeled on Google maps though so it looks like it is maybe a lesser know or visited place. I find it funny that the show has them hiking through remote jungle to get there but if you look at Google maps and the route it showed on the show they would have gone through two or three good sized towns and cultivated land. Doesn't mean that what they found wasn't real but it does mean they highly embellished pretty much everything. The place is on the Uruguay river just upstream from where it runs into the Parana river.

View attachment 1392972

What's the large building next to it? They didn't show that building in the show. Doesn't look as isolated as they tried to perceive in the show, as well.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My next question would be. If they found parts of the treasure there. Whats the dam built over

Deadeye008

Dec 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the large building next to it? They didn't show that building in the show. Doesn't look as isolated as they tried to perceive in the show, as well.

Not sure what the building is. It looks like whatever it is, it is utilizing the water. I thought maybe some type of hydroelectric plant. There is a fairly large parking lot and what appears to be a smoke stack there also.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw...... You guys are just watching that show for the Bikini diving !!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get back on cable and stop your addiction to beiber videos

Lol!!!
I wouldn't watch beiber if you paid me! Paint drying would be more interesting.
I have to check out the options & see what i can get that will let me see the treasure shows.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome catch Custom!! Just more proof of how fake this show is. I don't believe for a second that anything they "found" wasn't cheap tourist crap they put there themselves.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is unwatchable. Hands down fakest show I have ever saw so scripted. If anybody out there think they found anything lol. All has been planted and cast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread