Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
True that Dsty..also their are very quiet when the walk thru the brush..all good attributes..but for the code..it was a way to incidate the size of the cache..
oro for the informed
rangler

ps thanks for the heads up on the pm box..cleaned it up a bit..ready to go to work now....ha
oh and about the 5 - 7's you found..I have found similar not as many as that..my conclusion was these were prospecting trips and the necessary camps... by the Jesuits or Spanish..where they would fan out to cover the most amount of ground and carried dowsing rods and Spanish dip needles to prospect for gold veins and placer..ala "re de metalica.".
oro mucho
rangler

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Rangler these pertained to the caches associated with the 1 league square that it seems they set up for the Spanish Settlers comming over from Spain to New Spain, kinda like a hope chest so to speak to encourage them to come so far and settle in a new land. Lot a little of stuff thats associated with this thought as soon as I get someone to cut and paste or whatever you do

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holy cow dsty, what a excellent theory on all the caches left behind. I never thought about that option. man, I believe you nailed it again. I believe like luvnit. that there are a lot of cache out there. now I understand why. thanks. that was a killer theory, good stuff.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler these pertained to the caches associated with the 1 league square that it seems they set up for the Spanish Settlers comming over from Spain to New Spain, kinda like a hope chest so to speak to encourage them to come so far and settle in a new land. Lot a little of stuff thats associated with this thought as soon as I get someone to cut and paste or whatever you do

Dsty:
Could this idea have been taken further by the Mexicans after Spain was kicked out of Mexico and the different Mexican rancher organizations took over the mining recoveries??

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello SS, I have always enjoyed your post and learned from them, I apreciate your encourgment thru the years also in my life Thanks, I believe that some of the cache sites were found by lots of different folks and a LOT of them are gone, the interesting thing is that theres lots of tricks that those that placed the cache's in the ground ( Spanish! Jesuit Priest the King's men ) not the wanna be's that came later that knew the method's that was used. I wish folks would find some windrose's on their site's, they are out there and that's how they set them up, First the corner markers can be located by starting at the direction indicated an go 1 league in that direction 2.5 miles to find another marker, continue on untill you find the league square, when that is done then the easy stuff is really starting, Getting started is the hard part. I appreciate every post I get to look at. Thanks

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
I would suggest you try using an elephant as you would any other animal marker. It might be a beneficial way to learn more about them. My sense is they have more than one use, but I likely do not have it nailed yet.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Trackers - like all the other elements, they can have dual purpose... that is no secret and in the elephants case they can be and I have seen them used as confirmation markers. but the most important was to show the size of the cache..and they have been used to 'point' out one aspect of a treasure trail leading to the Omega monument. Which is to say between the lines that I have rarely seen an elephant anywhere else but in conjunction of an Alpha Monument...
oro for the true tracker

rangler:skullflag:

Psalm 50:11
I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wildbeasts of the field are mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Dtsy,
you have uncovered a treasure trove of info..done some parallel research..seems there were two types of Jesuits. the ones call the Brothers [felllow] priests and the Secular, meaning private citizens..the Church had forbidden the brothers to do any mining or even own an gold mines themselves..so whata do? Easy, the offered the Secular types to come to the New World with an offer of Land Grants, a thinly veiled attempt to put the mining in others hands, so theirs would appear clean..so those caches where the payoff for their fronting the gold operations..they also sold and bought slaves, enslaved the American Indigenous people and literally work millions of innocent Amerindians to death in the gold and silver mines..illegally and in enriched themselves and the mother Church..if you remember they got 80% of all the goodies in the New World.. amounting to hundreds of tons of precious metal.
as a side benefit..these caches where laid out as a teaching example somewhat to hide the Kings Quint that was due each year for the mines that were entrusted to them..

Good Stuff Dtsy..can you tell us any more about the lay out,,it would be valuable info
thanks
oro for the knowledgeable

[ it is copy and paste] right click your mouse on the lines of text you want to copy..[holding down the right mouse button as you see the text being highlighted]
then click copy...go to where you want to put the text, right click again and click paste

[cut is to delete highlighted text]
easy peasy

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry bryang,
you photo does not appear to be the money pit stoni..

that stone was found down in the pit..but it was all cryptic geometric symbols, not the ten commandments
at the time of the discovery it was translated to say..something like..treasure 40 feet down..then the article that
i read more than 10 years ago, stated that the stone just disapeared one day from the site
I am talking about the moneypit in the area of Nova Scotia

my own personal theory is that the treasure is the goods stolen by the Knights Templar.after the famous bbq..
and my even contain the Ark of the Covenant

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hi Kim. It is my belief and I have reason to believe that anything that is between 5 1/2 to 6 feet high = 1 league, because # 1 you can see it that far and it has been verified in the field, same with a diamond = 1 league,--- 1/2 diamond, ( triangle = 1/2 ) league, The symbols as you and others have stated elephants carry heavy loads, can travel great distances, something thats 6.5 feet high / 15 feet high / 30 feet high may indicate the distance and what it will take to get you there. Just a guess on my part but it seems reasonable. I may be all wrong but it seems to work for me, Google Earth is a big help

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi Kim. It is my belief and I have reason to believe that anything that is between 5 1/2 to 6 feet high = 1 league, because # 1 you can see it that far and it has been verified in the field, same with a diamond = 1 league,--- 1/2 diamond, ( triangle = 1/2 ) league, The symbols as you and others have stated elephants carry heavy loads, can travel great distances, something thats 6.5 feet high / 15 feet high / 30 feet high may indicate the distance and what it will take to get you there. Just a guess on my part but it seems reasonable. I may be all wrong but it seems to work for me, Google Earth is a big help

Hey dsty. So I checked one elephant, about 10 feet high I guess, and full bodied stand alone. Interestingly the line it was looking hit some monument hills at about 2.2 miles and 3.46 miles. I will have to measure the height of that elephant.

wannadig

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is alot of great information on this page, I would like to thank you all, Rangler, Dsty, DM.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Let me know what you find, I think it will give more insite, I really dont have anything around here other than corner markers to work with, KGC don't use that theory that I have found, something 6 ft high means the same as something 20 ft high, I would think that the theory would work out as close as 1/4 or a quarter mile which should be 40 inches or thereabouts 6 ft = 2.5 miles + 1/4 = 2.9 miles total. I'm still not convinced about how the measurements are placed, I use a cordel = 189.5 feet and 7 cordel's = 1326.5 =1/4 mile v/s 1320, I just figger that if I get that close I can see it even with my glasses off. Thanks Kim

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
I think the diamond sign, changes with the local particular usage...
in my area I was lead to combination of a sun and shadow sign, of a wolfs head..almost cartoon like..his nose was a diamond..when I followed his 'nose' on the next mountain ridge over was the words. "ORO" about 60 feet high
on another occation in the supers, a large white diamond, used first as an eye catcher..was about 2 feet long.it pointed to a rock, that was about 6" away..AND a 300 foot high mesa a diamond rock pointed to the top..about 100 more feet to the top of the mesa,then another few hundred feet to the hidden mark... - I think the safest way to interpet the diamond is "look here" then figure out how far to look..for me it was from 6" to a couple of miles~!
oro bros
rangler

Last edited:

Treasure4dayz

Aug 17, 2011
I need some help deciphering this site . Help needed and wanted

Attachments

• image-4009296204.jpg
    image-4009296204.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 238
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Marx ,
I have found a few sites that someone had beaten he to the site and had recovered who knows what...but they were complelled to tell the world that they had dug and had recovered something...this looks like one of those sites..since the obscure lines are not the kind of thing codemakers would necessarily use to hide something,more like the lines of a person who broke the code and found something,just a
W.a.g. but my dos pesos worth
oro for the informed
rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
the ORO MANDATE...

for the newbies and recovering cloud readers and those infected with pareidolia here are the guidelines you once you have gotten out on the trail, see a few real signs and kinda lost site of the objective..and true trackers who might have taken advice from a professional cloud reader and a prince of pareidolia....and are now confused..

1.trail signs are a single sign..not a monument..the only exception is the Alpha Trail Sign..a large single boulder
kinda round and large beginning a trail of some importance. Newbies and those getting back on the right track should
ignore single Trail signs for now. Recovering Pareidoliacs should look only for hoyos..usually a true sign and confirmation more of the other elements that make up that monument. 1a. When you do find what you think is a true sign or mark, take a compass bearing on the way it 'points'..the code makers where fond of a few headings
and make note of them in your field notebook..along with a drawing..save for later reference.

2.Treasure signs are built in monuments, a minimum of 3 elements but usually from 5-7. Therefore is it best for all newbies, true trackers and recovering cloud readers to just concentrate on hoyos for now..

3.take all picture from the golden hour time frame..11am to 1 pm only for all shadows to blossom to the fullest.

4.take a pictures with the sun to your back

5.get the whole rock pile in a single frame or photo..back up until you can see the whole pile..

6.take close ups of the hoyo...stand square TO the hoyo..get the entire outline it is most impu ortant to your sucess

7.if the hoyo has the sky thru it - and you have several elements confirmed then you most likely at the Alpha Monument

8.if the hoyo has the ground thru it and you have several elements confirmed then you most likely are at the Omega
9.hoyos are NOT treasure windows..hoyos are data centers with the data confined to the outline shape..that is what they are.period,you don't measure anything, you don't add anything..don't over think it..it is just a hoyo photo it square on.VERY RARELY DO YOU NEED TO 'LOOK' THRU THE HOYO TO SEE THE NEXT CLUE.

10.if you have a lot of confirmed elements and no hoyo..you are on the Royal Trail..a Kings Mine, his own franchise.
so things were hidden a little more than normal..One trail in for the Kings Men, and one trail in for the critters and one Trail out for Recovery Crew and the Critters on a seperate trail..

11.the Reason for the Alpha Monument is to state the following
A.here is the beginning of the Quints trail, meant ONLY for the Kings Recovery Crew - all others found here were executed under the "Pain of Spain" Rule~!

B. Encoded in the Elements of the Alpha Monument are only two things..1.DISTANCE AND 2.DIRECTION. PERIOD
to the Omega Monument. IF you find a confirmed Alpha Monument and are having trouble find the D&D I am willing
to help you with no strings attached, as I have for the last 8-9 years right here at tnet.
C.Encoded in the Omega Monument...is the Distance and Direction of the dig spot. period. No sign or mark will be over
the dig spot..Pain of Spain rule applies here. IF you have found the Omega Monument..I will help you find the Omega Map rock which will not be above ground.

To be a true tracker you must at all costs ignore the cloud readers~! the quickest way to burn gas and shoe leather is to go on one of their lost goose chases...seen it a dozen times or more right here at tnet.

13.Ignore the advise of Treasure Deniers..their name says it all..they lurk here..for some unknown reason..after all think about it WHY IN HADES WOULD A TREASURE DENIER LURK AT A TREASURE SITE FOR THE LAST 5-8 YEARS THAT i HAVE BEEN HERE ANYWAY?? IT DOES MAKE SENSE..SOMEONE OR SOME ENTITY HAS THEM HERE AND MUST BE GIVING THEM SOME KIND OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES-WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE..THEY HAVE WELL PAYING CLIENTS THEY ARE BILKING AND DONT WANT THOSE CLIENTS TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET WHAT HE IS CHARGING THEM FOR FOR FREE RIGHT HERE ON TNET..I DONT KNOW..YOU TELL ME IF YOU THINK YOU KMOW.. ALL I KNOW IS HE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG ALL THE TIME WITH HIS ADVISE..BETTER SET HIM ON "IGGY" SAME WITH ARMCHAIR TYPES WHO ARE GROWING ON THIS SITE IN MY ABSENCE .PLACE ALL LONG WINDED ARMCHAIR TYPES ON IGGY TOO SO - BE SAFE-SAVE - YOUR SELF THE CONFUSION.. excuse the caps but you guys gotta get this..or you never see that golden glow...
The cloud readers and the armchair types are a determent to your success .and the odds are all ready steep..for natural pareidolia which is natural camouflage has hidden real true treasure signs in a kind of optical illusion.

14.Confirmation,Confirmation,Confirmation
I have said it for years, but most are not getting it..one sign can confirm another, that is why they built the monuments with from 3-9 elements contained in a single boulder pile..think about that..where most - go wrong is identifing and spending time looking for single signs..most a not real..the codemakers used iconic signs..google that if you dont know.what iconic is..but I can tell you...most of what cloud readers see, is crapola..
mad up stuff from their overactive imagination..look cloud reading shapes are in the entire landscape all over this planet and the other planets in space, easy to find pareidolia as it is everywhere, and anywhere you look..but real true treasure sings are rare indeed..harder to find, so what would the codemakers do , cause if they could not devise a code that the Kings men could easily follow...it was "off with their heads" so they had a reason and motivation to get it right..and so do you..it is called Confirmation. look for it and don't move a single step forward on the trail until you have it..because at any single moment you could sink in the quicksand that is pareidolia or natures graffiti..see what I am saying homey?
Confirmation can be a single chiseled horizontal line on the back of the rock or boulder the sign is on..take lots of photos at the correct time to look for confimation.
Hint..on Alpha Monuments I very often find a compass heading toward the Omega
so that this number does not get confused with any other it is always a 3 digit number
[that right there makes the price of this book worth every penny.. ha~!

**"the pain of spain"
for a treaspasser on the Kings Mine Trail or any Quints trail..it meant being captured, tortured until you told your name and the names of all your family members, because they didnt know if you sent them some maps of the mines or monument. then you were killed and orders were sent out that all your family members were also killed..the penalty was harsh, but the King was protecting his treasury of gold and silver mines in the new world..and the very codemakers were also subject to this pain if they failed to follow the code book and only produce signs approved by the King of Spain..thats why cloud readers are so very very wrong on all the misinterpintations they pontificate on..wrong clearly. why there is no "dig sign" over the hole..this and a lot more of no no's! dont forget that confirmation signs HAD to be available for the Kings Men as well..so now you why I
ler
followed confirmation signs for 25 years to finally break the code.
oro for the informed
rangler

That is exact~!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions