treasure_lady Remember Me? Now in Texas!

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hello everyone! Some of you will remember me when I use to post my finds from northeastern California. I moved to the Texas Gulf Coast in 2006. Shortly thereafter, I had a stroke, and then last year Hurricane Ike! I am fine now from the stroke and we only had tree damage from Ike...thank God! My elderly Mother stayed with us for a while and then moved back home with my brother. My Mother and Brother lost everything in the hurricane though, and are now living in a fema trailer! Life can be tough and very unpredictable at times!
So now that things are getting somewhat back to normal around here for us...I ready to go metal detecting again! I've been detecting around my yard and just went out to a park for a short time, a couple of days ago..so only a few finds. As soon as it stops raining though...I'll be hitting the parks, school yards and the beach! I just wanted to say hi to all my old friends here on TNet, and to all of you I haven't met..I look forward to making new friends!

Happy Hunting!
Marcia the treasure_lady

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back Marcia !

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Go get 'em and have fun! Them troubles need to be put under the coil!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Marcia, great to see you back with us.

:wink: RR

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
So nice to meet you, Marcia. Getting out and about is about the best thing that you can do for body and soul. Happy hunting.....jim

K

Kentucky Kache

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your bad fortune, but glad that everything is alright.

OP
OP
treasure_lady

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thank you your welcome back and comments: rmptr, texastee, lowbatts, RR, Jim, cashe crazy and MLHudson! It's great to be "home" again with all of you! I look forward to seeing all of your finds and hope to have some of my own to share soon!

Happy Hunting!
Marcia the treasure_lady

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back t_l !!! looking forward to your latest and greatest finds :thumbsup:

Hal

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome back. We have definitely missed you. Sounds like you had a run of bad luck. I'm glad that things seem better and that you will be hitting the parks soon. Look forward to hearing and seeing your finds.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you're in God's country and away from Kalifornia. Congratulations and good hunting! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread