Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just purchased a used Treasurepro and while I like it, I feel that the 10" D2 coil is a little too heavy. My 8 year old will be the primary user and for this reason and the lack of cam locks, Im getting a Nel sharpshooter coil to lighten it up and lesson the wobble feel.

What machines will the stock coil work on and do I want the nel coil for the coinmaster and prizm models. The only 10" D2 whites coils that i see for sale are for their higher end units. I just dont wanna sell this coil to someone and it not work

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The coil is for 8Khz only so it will only work on the TM Coinmaster prizim models. BUT since this is the first DD from whites for any of these you should be able to find it a home.

OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well i tried the cors coil today(same as nel sharpshooter) and the detector would overload with sensitivity above five. Gonna return it.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what about the 4x6 it is very light. I have an extra one but not sure of it's condition. These software white that are not fully adjustable will flake out in the cold weather.. Not sure if the extra coil is bad or if it was the weather.. I will IM if it is functional with my contact info incase you are interested.

OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what about the 4x6 it is very light. I have an extra one but not sure of it's condition. These software white that are not fully adjustable will flake out in the cold weather.. Not sure if the extra coil is bad or if it was the weather.. I will IM if it is functional with my contact info incase you are interested.

It would overload even after being inside for hours. Too bad cause i liked the balance with it. That 4x6 is $149. Too much

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions