Trespassers !!!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why because you did not post them right....

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every 10 ft apart along the road

labradigger1

Sep 8, 2012
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prosecute them, if they crossed posters they broke the law. Stop them before they do it to someone else.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Those tires make good targets! Frank... 111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

MikeO

Feb 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a land manager, I constantly have to deal with trespassing, which can be a troublesome problem on many levels such as theft and liability.

It is important to join your local landowners association, which will have a larger voice and carry more weight when trying to deal with local authorities.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad you dont live in VA, Shoot first ask questions later,Castle Law. Private property is private property,trespassing gets you shot in the ass in my neck of the woods!! Get some trail cams an then you will have photogenic proof and if you r lucky a tag number,Then sue for damages. Im sure the cops will pay attention when there boss man wants to know why a district attorney is prosecuting a case they were called in on before it was ever brought to the courts attention by a civilian.Be nice to capture a photo of that truck loaded with your possessions as well,I bet the cops will do a 360 then.

ret-detector

Feb 20, 2013
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Put up a new sign, "Trespassing and Metal Detecting Allowed...$250/Day!"

Then take them to Small Claims Court!8-)

Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had the same thing here last year.They cut the fence and drove with a flat bed trailer into the field and loaded up about $20,000 in pipe.I found a receipt to Mcdonalds that fell out of their vehicle and the cops pulled a plate # from the video there....cop said they knew who it was but couldnt do anything cause didnt catch em...yea,I love trespassers...but lookin on here anymore its the in thing to do....beg for forgiveness

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Hang on a second. Let me get this straight. Your property. Guy said he had permission. Who's permission did he have?
Me I'd be having a not so nice talk with said person also who gave this first guy permission.

Theft of property, damage to property, trespassing while committing a crime, plus a kicker to the guy who gave permission so the first guy could do this in my book would be an accomplice if not at least charged with being a accessory to the above. And the cops won't do anything?

If you talked to the local PD, and they won't do anything, call the State Troopers. Just maybe somebody on the local PD is a friend of a friend with one of these folks.

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That stuff does not go down well in the N GA mountains either. A good way to get lead poisoning.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My local County Sheriff once told me that:

"A little vigilantism can go a long ways in deterring future crimes in your neighborhood"

Haven't had to bother them since...:icon_thumleft:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go down to the local truck stop and get you some "Poison" placards, make some signs around the metal. If they are still determined, then just have it removed from your property. You can sue in small claims court if you have proof like pictures. Good luck.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were a Nightstalker.

Call in little birds for a gun run.

"Six guns don't miss".... ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well he didn't know who gave him permission and want #s to this that and other stuff i said get the hell out of now, if i do see him again there may be a controlled burn for clearing brush where he is at or pinking tin cans , then i call the state turds again as (they said we can't do anything),,,,,need some claymore's

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well he didn't know who gave him permission and want #s to this that and other stuff i said get the hell out of now, if i do see him again there may be a controlled burn for clearing brush where he is at or pinking tin cans , then i call the state turds again as (they said we can't do anything),,,,,need some claymore's

I'd hang out bellied out in the mud til he shows up again and then come at him like a spider monkey.

And unless it's one of their own in trouble, cops are useless for this stuff. Be a shame if he got a flat tire or something.
Hey, these are the dangers of being on somebody else's property...you never know where those buried boards with nails are.... And it's not vandalism. It's YOUR PROPERTY.

Last edited:

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be a shame if he got a flat tire or something.
Hey, these are the dangers of being on somebody else's property...you never know where those buried boards with nails are.... And it's not vandalism. It's YOUR PROPERTY.

I was thinking the same thing. As a trapper, we set traps on sign. Most likely, he'll use the same trails that he used before (just like animals). He wants metal, give him a bunch of metal nails, all sticking pointy side up in the tire tracks.

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its interesting when people that advocate MDing on private property without permission take offense to this theft. It's essentially the same thing. For the record, I'm sorry to hear you were victimized by a POS thief, and hope you get some type of compensation in the end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread