Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mick1

If you will find the lower dot in circle in front of the horse , then you don't need the stone trail map because from there starts the trail and the markings ( lugares ) . If you will follow the markings , you will find the upper dot in circle which is the end of the trail .
The stone trail map helps to find the right path only if you will miss a marking or two .

Markmar

The dot in the circle have different meanings of importance,Smelter, stashes, mines, placers, water, The maps were made
for others to go back and start up the operation again and again. Now is it a place oozing with riches and all the fabulous tales, Maybe not by today's standards. But in a time where 3/4 dollars a day you could live like a king. Sure it was!

babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

The dot in the circle have different meanings of importance,Smelter, stashes, mines, placers, water, The maps were made
for others to go back and start up the operation again and again. Now is it a place oozing with riches and all the fabulous tales, Maybe not by today's standards. But in a time where 3/4 dollars a day you could live like a king. Sure it was!

babymick1

Doesn't matter what the dot in the circle is . You are going for the trail .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't matter what the dot in the circle is . You are going for the trail .

The horse is not part of the trail, There's no trail depicted on the map.
So let me put this in perspective. You find the map without a map, You don't follow the map or the Heart, But you follow a trail on a map with no trail.

Well I'll be

babymick1

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol. its so funny to watch everybody argue sometimes. thanks guys

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The horse is not part of the trail, There's no trail depicted on the map.
So let me put this in perspective. You find the map without a map, You don't follow the map or the Heart, But you follow a trail on a map with no trail.

Well I'll be

babymick1

If you can not " see " the trail on the Horse map described by the Priest , then you will never can solve the stone maps riddle .
Look for the Horse of the Santa Fe church and you will find the Trail in front of it . The Horse landmark is the key .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar

There's no trail of the horse map on the Priest map. The Priest Map is a vertical up to down trail that leads you to the Heart. I would assume the trail was described by one man, Waltz may have described it to Julia. It's not out of possibility
Waltz described it as a rocky rugged place where you had to go down from the top. The Priest map depicts it as from top to bottom trail and it's a dangerous journey.

babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

There's no trail of the horse map on the Priest map. The Priest Map is a vertical up to down trail that leads you to the Heart. I would assume the trail was described by one man, Waltz may have described it to Julia. It's not out of possibility
Waltz described it as a rocky rugged place where you had to go down from the top. The Priest map depicts it as from top to bottom trail and it's a dangerous journey.

babymick1

I can't understand why you mix Waltz's clues with the stone maps . This is the way of todays mixed clues concerning LDM and other mines which lead to nowhere .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't understand why you mix Waltz's clues with the stone maps . This is the way of todays mixed clues concerning LDM and other mines which lead to nowhere .

Waltz never knew of the maps, But his own words describes what's depicted on the Priest Map.To merely say it's a coincidence, I'd thank not. There's other things to. Why does the Julia Thomas map have a horse on it. Or why does the Julia map seem to be backwards against all other one's, Her map is not north and south but rather up and down.

babymick1

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry markmar. IMO. I disagree with your stone overlay. they are 2 different things. The horse map stands alone

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar i agree not to mix Dutchman clues and stone maps . no verifiable connection. they need to be worked separately. but they could lead to the same place.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dredgernaut

Unless you know we're one is, And judging if Waltz clues are in the mix.
If There is a relationship between the two and a proof to back it up then Waltz stumbled
on the original mine.

babymick1

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could see that as absolutely possible. I get distracted so easy. I am just trying to narrow my search field with one source at a time. I do believe he found existing workings, ripe for the picking

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dredgernaut

I believe Waltz's account of a funnel mine is True, It's still there you must climb up a steep incline to get to it.

I got a few pic's of it.

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Busca el mapa
Busca el coazon" lol... TreasureNet - Metal Prices How about them pgm prices??? rofl...

Wouldn't it be something IF the Peralta Stones did lead to an ancient platinum mine or mines???

Ed T:)

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mick . i also believe that's true. specially the steep incline. i would be curious to see your pics if you feel like sharing. if not i understand. i kinda think back then he had his choice of a mine with a good rifle. lol. i would think he spent a bit of time just prospecting around before he got steady in one spot. nothing better than knowing your area. and a couple ways in and out. perspective is the hard part i think . he saw a funnel shape . i see a pie shape. already i have missed his mark. i believe all his story. i just wish the clues were not so molested over the years. i just keep staring at the stones for now.
im headed down in a week-ish to test my skill . lol. or another long walk anyways. lol

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
azdave has nailed it. for now. lol. just kidding. most people seeking instant fortune usually start in the poor house i think.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only thing they lead to is the poor house:headbang:

I'm already in the poor house Dave...lol...

I still find it hard to believe that the price of platinum is so low...Oh well...maybe one day it will go up...lol

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions