dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO. with that part of the state being so spotty or poorly mineralized . I would not worry much about platinum or palladium . it would only be a by-product of refining. if one could locate paying quantity of ore. I think anyways

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick . i also believe that's true. specially the steep incline. i would be curious to see your pics if you feel like sharing. if not i understand. i kinda think back then he had his choice of a mine with a good rifle. lol. i would think he spent a bit of time just prospecting around before he got steady in one spot. nothing better than knowing your area. and a couple ways in and out. perspective is the hard part i think . he saw a funnel shape . i see a pie shape. already i have missed his mark. i believe all his story. i just wish the clues were not so molested over the years. i just keep staring at the stones for now.
im headed down in a week-ish to test my skill . lol. or another long walk anyways. lol

Yeah I'll post them in a few weeks when I get home.

Wrmickel1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed..check the price of palladium

dave...I had noticed that...lol...How about the price of ruthenium???rofl:tongue3:

I wonder IF anyone has figured out a way to use Palladium in automotive hydrogen fuel cells???Or any hydrogen fuel cells for that matter...

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey ed. brother you are way off topic. maybe you could start a thread called metal prices or something clever along those lines.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry markmar. IMO. I disagree with your stone overlay. they are 2 different things. The horse map stands alone

None of the stone maps stands alone . They are a complex of clues concerning the same region .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey ed. brother you are way off topic. maybe you could start a thread called metal prices or something clever along those lines.

I don't believe I am way off topic dredgernaut...I was merely stating my opinion that the coazon is the heart of the mapa. Of which the coazon is a platinum mine or mines that is depicted in the stones...

My opinion comes from experience dredgernaut...Because I have been to the area...And said area matches the PSM's fairly well...

I could go into further details...But I won't...Yet I do know how remote the area is and I doubt anyone will stumble upon it any time soon...I doubt I'd even be able to return to it...Oh well...Life will go on...

Maybe one day...Y si dios quiere...Some lucky gringo will find their way to the area...I am no longer a young man and after my experience with some narcos...I doubt I'll be trying to make my way to the area again...

I'll leave that up to all of you young adventurous ones...

I will continue to believe that the PSM's lead to the area Antonio de Ulloa got his platinum ore from...And you all can continue to believe that the PSM's lead to some place in AZ...lol

Ed T:)

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey ed . now your talking treasure . sorry if you were offended. I could not understand where all the spot price talk was headed. I have been called dick on occasion, sure this was one of them. sorry again. Best of luck to you in your search as well.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
None of the stone maps stands alone . They are a complex of clues concerning the same region .

Actually, they do (even the heart stone). And it's part of the genius in the overall design, that should one or more stone should get lost, there is still enough to direct you to the general area of interest, and more, if your sense of spatial geography is good.

But as you can imagine, it's better to have all four stones (not counting the LH here), otherwise the degree of difficulty is exponentially compounded.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Well I must lean towards Deducer assumptions. They do indeed stand alone as individual maps. Intertwined and over lay's have no reason in there purpose. But I don't know what a spatula has to do with it, I'm just a simple country folk.

babymick1

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deducer you Nailed it . but you should not be in my head. its dangerous in there . lol .

Mick I think that's funny stuff.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey ed . now your talking treasure . sorry if you were offended. I could not understand where all the spot price talk was headed. I have been called dick on occasion, sure this was one of them. sorry again. Best of luck to you in your search as well.

I wonder how much the price of ruthenium will rise once solar has to be installed here in the new homes in CA??? Who can say for certain??? Though I'm pretty certain the price will go up a tad bit...lol

How about that rhodium???

El cobollo de Santa Fe is a mapa depicting the distance of three leagues from a certain landmark to the mining works...Of course I could be wrong...

Ed T:)

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi ed. could you tell me more about your distance figures. and how you deciphered them. if not I understand. thankyou

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, they do (even the heart stone). And it's part of the genius in the overall design, that should one or more stone should get lost, there is still enough to direct you to the general area of interest, and more, if your sense of spatial geography is good.

But as you can imagine, it's better to have all four stones (not counting the LH here), otherwise the degree of difficulty is exponentially compounded.

To explain how they depend each other .

First , you have only the H/P stone map . How you will know the trail runs between lower dot in circle and upper dot in circle , if you have not the trail map which has the cross on the back of the upper stone trail map .

Second , you have only the Trail stone maps . How you will know where the trail is , if you have not the H/P map which has the place where the trail lies .

And third , if you count the Latin heart and stone crosses and have only them , you can not use these maps if you are not in the upper trail map region .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I must lean towards Deducer assumptions. They do indeed stand alone as individual maps. Intertwined and over lay's have no reason in there purpose. But I don't know what a spatula has to do with it, I'm just a simple country folk.

babymick1

With the overlay of the horse map and priest map , only the dots are common . All the other are different clues . I wanted to show how in the priest map are the same dot in circles with those in front of the horse in its map .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi ed. could you tell me more about your distance figures. and how you deciphered them. if not I understand. thankyou

Well it is just an assumption dredgernaut...It is my belief that the picture of the yegua, or mare, is a play on league...And the 3 on the mare's rump is the distance of 3 leagues or roughly 9 miles...Though at the time I did not have nor did I measure the distance from point a to point b...Of course I could be wrong in my beliefs...

I am uncertain IF I will ever be able to return to said site...So all of this is just speculation...lol

Ed T

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey markmar . I see where your headed, I cant argue, I just see it differently. but I like what your saying just does not work for my crazy theory.

Ed. thanks for sharing with us. I can not argue. but I like seeing different ways to look at things.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
To explain how they depend each other .

First , you have only the H/P stone map . How you will know the trail runs between lower dot in circle and upper dot in circle , if you have not the trail map which has the cross on the back of the upper stone trail map .

Second , you have only the Trail stone maps . How you will know where the trail is , if you have not the H/P map which has the place where the trail lies .

And third , if you count the Latin heart and stone crosses and have only them , you can not use these maps if you are not in the upper trail map region .

There is no one right way to get there. You can get there a variety of ways. "Trails" need not apply, except the path that lead inward.

And- if you know to what place all this pertains to, and you also spend quality time there, you start to recognize the profile lines that exist on all the stones, as well as the symbols which are also out there in the field. There are just enough on each piece of stone to roughly orient yourself, none of which can be seen from a top-down perspective (e.g., google maps).

Nothing matches up straightaway, nor are they intended to- and that's part of the marvelous ingenuity to me. There are three things critical to success, understanding what the stones are trying to say, understanding the area to which the stones pertain, and third and most important- your brain to create the critical synergy that is required to busca el coazon.

OP
OP
dredgernaut

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
once again deducer crushes it out. I have identical thoughts, I just wish I could word it as clean as you.

to all of you readers- which symbol on the maps do you believe to be a cache location . or which symbol denotes treasure. Not including the latin heart. I believe the L.H. to be different from the map stones. yet I truly believe they are related.. I understand the translations of that.
Also does anybody have real clear pictures of the horse map with all the super light etchings visible. thanks

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
once again deducer crushes it out. I have identical thoughts, I just wish I could word it as clean as you.

to all of you readers- which symbol on the maps do you believe to be a cache location . or which symbol denotes treasure. Not including the latin heart. I believe the L.H. to be different from the map stones. yet I truly believe they are related.. I understand the translations of that.
Also does anybody have real clear pictures of the horse map with all the super light etchings visible. thanks
None of them denote a cache, mine or treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions