True Blue Custom Mining and Milling in gillpin county

solarsmith

Mar 27, 2016
Denver
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
wow my head just about snapped off when I saw this sign today. I went down to the city offices in central city asking about this and yep its a legitimate thing. a NEW gold mill just one mile down the road from my mine. I left my card on the door and hope to here from them soon.
I have been told they are nice people. the name I was given for them was Jeffry Marshal . I have no other info on them so any one Knows any thing Id like to talk to them. Bryan In Denver Colorado

to clarify ----I thought it might be a log/lumber mill so I stopped at the county offices and talked to the county planner. he said it was for mining and on the county record they are listed as True Blue custom Mining and Milling. I then went back to the drive with the sign and down to the building and found a crude gravity wash plant. So I left a note on the door and hope they call me! I will post info as I get it. this Is a very important find for Colorado miners that need there ore milled. I hope they are able to do more than a gravity wash plant(like a placer mill). I did see a big jaw crusher siting inside the footprint of what will be an addition to a building. So I speculate It Is going to be doing hard rock too. For mine owners that are aware of the milling situation in Colorado and the USA you know a gold mill that will take ore in small loads is a very rare thing Id say there are less than 3 . now you know why Im excited about this. :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• trueblue1.jpg
    trueblue1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Upvote 0

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am scheduled to do a 1 ton test run tomorrow at true blue . I have found out a few days ago they are not fully permitted and can only do test and sampling runs at this time.
there is a hearing for them to get there full permit on july 12th. more on that tomorrow. I will be taking a bunch of pictures and giving a full report on the operation after Iv got my first (test) run done. .Bryan in Denver Colorado .... Just a fun picture I found on bing images.

I may be wrong, but I believe that photo is of a structure overlooking Silverton, CO (which is in the valley floor in the background). Some friends of mine just visited that old building. You can't see it but there is another such structure behind the photographer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions