Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000bigdiamond.jpg

I Guess they are All gonna die One Day !

Maybe not Today,

Maybe Not Tomorrow.

Maybe not even this Year Yet.

But One Day ! They or Someone they Talked to Will Die :coffee2:

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
They told us people would die in the streets! No one I know has died, I’ve been working on the street since day one, what’s going on?

I'm glad you haven't lost anyone. I've lost Two. I still wouldn't wish that on you.

While on the subject.

Would You Be Willing Today or Tomorrow To Sign A LEGAL Document Saying That You Decline Any and All Medical/Hospitalization Services, Going AMA Should You Get Covid-19/Coronavirus or Any Pre-Symptoms of It?

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
This is an interesting article that's pretty relevant to what's happened and is happening around the world. I hope Missouri doesn't get like that again. My Dad lost an Uncle who was 9yrs old and his Great Uncle who was 23yrs old. Sorry the pics aren't better.

Kace

IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4744.JPG
IMG_4743.PNG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This goes with your comment, TH...it's kinda long but very informative!

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”

If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.

This was copied and pasted from FB.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As of today Fines for not wearing a mask in public buildings in Arizona now range from a $50 minimum up to $100 or 30 days in jail.

It's up to each individual city to set their own enforcement and penalty structure.
Getting pretty crazy with folks not being allowed into stores for not complying with the new ordinances.

Fights and yelling disturbances have broken out in town and police are making arrests.
Today I witnessed a customer threatening to sue the store owner for not enforcing the mask wearing ordinance in his store (Dollar General) if she caught the virus.

WOW!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just more Russian disinformation broadcast to social media for the consumption of the un educated. Dont drink the Russian Kool-aid. :tongue3:
As of today Fines for not wearing a mask in public buildings in Arizona now range from a $50 minimum up to $100 or 30 days in jail.

It's up to each individual city to set their own enforcement and penalty structure.
Disinformation...?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disinformation...?

"Disinformation" is false or misleading information deliberately spread in an attempt to conceal, divide or disrupt.

It has been reported that Russian backed disinformation campaigns along with China about covid 19 has targeted social media to sew dissent and confusion among Americans. (All you have to do is Google it)

So far it looks to be working pretty well:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, if these FACTS suck and "throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing."

A dramatic new visualization shows exactly why it's a good idea to wear a face mask to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.

Without a mask, droplets produced during coughing can travel up to 12 feet (3.7 meters) the visualization revealed, but with a mask this distance is reduced to just a few inches in the best cases.

The simulation, which was described today (June 30, 2020) in the journal Physics of Fluids also reveals that some cloth masks work better than others at stopping the spread of potentially infectious droplets.

https://www.livescience.com/face-mask-visualization-droplets-covid-19.html\

If you are 6' away from a known covid 19 virus carrier and they are coughing or sneezing or yelling toward you, would you rather them wear any kind of covering over their mouth and nose, or nothing at all? .........Should be a no brainer.

Evidently, many would rather they go
mask-less. As comedian Ron White would say "You cant fix stupid"

As far as drinking the Kool-aid goes......it would be wise to know who may have coughed near it and weather they were wearing a mask or not.

GG~

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
In my opinion anyone who refuses to wear a mask at this point, and it can be proven their actions led to the death of another, should be charged with Negligent Homicide/ Involuntary Manslaughter.

They are basically convicting themselves with their very public proclamations of refusal.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Getting pretty crazy with folks not being allowed into stores for not complying with the new ordinances.

Fights and yelling disturbances have broken out in town and police are making arrests.
Today I witnessed a customer threatening to sue the store owner for not enforcing the mask wearing ordinance in his store (Dollar General) if she caught the virus.

WOW!

I have informed my audiologist, Wal-Mart and a convenience store that I have a medical disability and cannot wear a mask. They say no problem and wave me in. If you sheeple still want to wear a mask, that's fine with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread