63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When people become afraid, what little sense they had before they became afraid is gone fairly Quickly. Grocery stores are
making a killing right now however, what happens to the economy when the virus is over, slow sales and more people out
of work.

Went to a Costco Store today in LaMesa CA (on the edge of San Diego) a line all the way from the front to the back of the store,
took 10 minutes or less to get in only to find that many shelves were Empty. At least no fights in the store. Guess what happens
when the system Really Fails! What we have now is just a bubble in time, as when the system really does fail it will get much
worse than now. Firearms are selling really well again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 3 stores today and no TP in any of them, I did find a bottle of 91% alcohol to make some hand sanitizer to keep in our cars. Bought some more can goods, tuna , chili, beer , etc. . I am now done with stores for at least 2 weeks , woman began sneezing the next isle over from me--freaked me out, left the store fast-----stay well all :icon_thumright:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It must be bad in San Francisco, just heard they've
ordered everyone to shelter in place.
Either that, or this is part of the slow roll out,
that'll go across the country. Probably both.

Main purpose: #FlattenTheCurve It's called mitigation.

They are asking that only essential travel take place, food shopping,
medicines, dr visits. Said essential stores will remain/stay open,
but everything else will be closed.
Said this will last until April 7.

I've been wondering if it will be our guys, NG, and/or Military
handling this, or will we be seeing UN workers?
Stay safe ya'll.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 3 stores today and no TP in any of them, I did find a bottle of 91% alcohol to make some hand sanitizer to keep in our cars. Bought some more can goods, tuna , chili, beer , etc. . I am now done with stores for at least 2 weeks , woman began sneezing the next isle over from me--freaked me out, left the store fast-----stay well all :icon_thumright:

"Sneezing" for at least the last 3 Years, I Sneeze 2 to 6 Times in a row every Morning.
How many usually Depends on whether I Grab a tissue, & Blow my Nose, Or enjoy.
Sometimes a Sneeze can be Enjoyable.

Allergy Season Coming soon, More will be Sneezing

Last edited:
OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep im a sneezer to, bought a air purifier 2 years ago and it does help. When all the yellow dust/pollen from our trees starts falling im in trouble, never use to bother me, now its brutal

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate sneezing when taking a sip of Rum.

Waste of Rum every time... and trying to salvage by snorting back results in nostril burns.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
(Quote deleted for politics)

Thank you, Sir. I believe the events that have occurred in just the last 24 hours since my previous post have proven out the veracity of my friend's statements and advice. And you are correct, a glaring disconnect. Hopefully those that read the facts he revealed in those links, and recognize their significance, will heed that same advice he gave to me.

I realize some will find this Red Pill hard to swallow, but I would rather have the painful truth and time to prepare - than pay the price/face the consequences of comfortable ignorance.

Good luck to you, friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read in South Korea, 96% of all tests came back negative. Tests are only worth so much. Flu season is also starting to end. Allergy season is coming.

I read that huge haul of fake test kits was seized in shipments from NORTH Korea. heh

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google search for "coronavirus symptoms" yields... About 1,100,000,000 results (0.40 seconds)

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, but, but... medical experts work at a medical practice... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
I'm guessing, if they were experts, they wouldn't need malpractice insurance. :dontknow:
The Quantum Initiative EO 12/21/18, may open some eyes... :o
we'll see... 8-)

Stay sane out there... and safe! ;D

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
the continued lack of testing is amazing and the clearest indicator that the US, specifically, cannot address the issue

where is the popcorn ?

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the continued lack of testing is amazing and the clearest indicator that the US, specifically, cannot address the issue

where is the popcorn ?

My daughter-in-law works at one of the largest medical practices in the area. They see a lot of sick people. Despite pleading and begging, they have not seen the first test kit.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, but, but... medical experts work at a medical practice... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
I'm guessing, if they were experts, they wouldn't need malpractice insurance. :dontknow:
The Quantum Initiative EO 12/21/18, may open some eyes... :o
we'll see... 8-)

Stay sane out there... and safe! ;D

Malpractice insurance is needed for mistakes that harm patients. My reference was to medical knowledge.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drink Whiskey ! It kills all kinds of germs. As for the toilet paper, I outsmarted the public. I still have Sears catalog's in my basement ! I knew I saved them for a good reason.

OP
OP
digging440yrs

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mcdonalds is now drive thru only here, no dinning inside. I don't go there anyway- just sharing

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts containing politics will be deleted, we have a politics forum for that, members who wish to make political statements can make them there per our rules.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How comforting should that thought be if YOU happen to be in that "1/2 percent of American population"?

:BangHead:

I am in the highest risk group and could very well be in that 1/2 %. I took your worse case scenario figure and put it in perspective was all. I also said that figure would be tragic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread