Trump to Declare National Emergency Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
What do you guys make of this...fake news? Says National Guard likely put on alert nation wide this weekend prior to a 2 week shut down announced early next week? Rioting and looting?! Seems pretty un responsible to publish a story like that without citing sources. Same old “according to a source” we are growing accustomed to reading in these bombshell type stories. :(

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/breaking-trump-eyes-2-week-quarantine-only-drug-grocery-stores-open

The Washington Examiner article is a Breaking News Opinion Piece, and they seldom provide their source until the story goes live. You need look no further than the Military Times, the Marine Corp Times, or the National Guard website itself if you need further corroboration.

" Air Force Gen. Joseph L. Lengyel, chief of the National Guard Bureau, briefs Pentagon reporters on the National Guard's response to the coronavirus March 19, 2020. The general said 2,050 National Guard Soldiers and Airmen in 27 states have been activated to support COVID-19 response efforts, with the number expected to double by the weekend and eventually reach the tens of thousands. "

National Guard Ramping Up Covid-19 Response

3/19/2020

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2118561/national-guard-ramping-up-covid-19-response/

National Guard Mobilizations by State

3/19/2020

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...latest-national-guard-mobilizations-by-state/

Guard Activations Expected To Rapidly Increase, Could Be Used For Law Enforcement

3/19/2020

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...y-increase-could-be-used-for-law-enforcement/

Thousands of Marines are in Arizona for exercise despite DoD travel ban

3/19/2020

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...-arizona-for-exercise-despite-dod-travel-ban/

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
saw some crazy close contact,while walking the dogs out back
in the park. kids playing basketball and many sharing a cigar
blunt. pass it around has a whole new meaning these days.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“I’ve got a jar of dirt!” – Jack Sparrow

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks,

I'm reading on twitter and fb, where some truckers are saying they're
having a bit of a problem finding food meals on the road.
Sometimes, it's that places are not open, or, if they are,
there' may not be adequate accesibility or parking for big rigs.

Many are asking for FOOD TRUCKS that are still operating,
to set up in visible places with signs, so they can get a meal.
Perhaps on known truck routes, near fuel sources, or rest stops.

If you know of any food trucks operator/owners, can you pls help get the word out?
Or, at least pass the word through your friends, family, or social media sources.
Thank you all...

We're all in this together!
Humility: "The ability to perceive and cooperate with others,
for their good intentions".

earthfoot

Greenie
May 1, 2005
Detector(s) used
Anfibio
Dry powder, the discretionary digital kind that appears as cash in your account on your screen. Do homework, Nibble the red stuff on steep declines, you may be ready to sell the green in days or weeks or months, depending on what you buy it may be years. Think about that because that is a fact do not be a fool about it! Get ahead of the media, your local and state government, and political opinions. drop CNN/FOX/CNBC the joker's news. Read financials read contrarian financial bloggers that cite articles from the financial companies to give credit to their opinions. By the time the mainstream speaks it speak it it has already changed. We started way behind out of foolishness at the top, and are now slow walking it to reduce fear. We are a turtle, yet we are the American Turtle and will win the race. Do this and it prepare and educate you. get your hands dirty get some hands on experience. The economy has a long long way to fall (deleted for politics), you need to understand macro economics better more than you understand hate for the other tribe. You want to protect capitalism? You like democracy? Fight for our country, not your political party. You will be surprised at how much you like actual independent thought instead carrying the dead weight the left and the right.

Last edited by a moderator:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
18 to 49 years old are 54% of cases in NY.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ita pretty obvious at this point that this whole virus pandemic was planned and allowed to do its thing.
Welcome to your new life!

17-The-Big-Lebowski-quotes.jpg

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I hear one more stupid reporter ask another STUPID question that is OBVOIUS or already been ANSWERED to the best of our governments ability I am gonna scream.

Right now I am just talking loudly at the screen. sheesh.

Where the hell do they find these morons... and better yet HOW the hell do they get to be the person in the room asking the questions to begin with ?

I mean who in the news room CHOOSES these people to be the one to send on behalf of them ?

I mean not only are some of them real goofballs but DAMN they are dumb as a rock with the question(s) they choose to ask.

AND IF they only get ONE question... OR TWO max... they choose to ask a question that sounds like a 5th grader might ask.

I mean wtf :/

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reporter asks about MASKS... AGAIN... what part of THEY ARE WORKING ON IT did the guy not understand in the briefing LET ALONE WHEN HE ASKED THE FIRST TIME. heh

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND HE IS STILL ASKING... I hope Someone says "clean your ears dummy".

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF i were another reporter in that room... After the meeting outside... I would walk up and say... "hey thanks for wasting all of the question time on MASKS !"

As I was walking away... "You need a mask that also has a brain".

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I feel better now after venting... AND "low to no IQ" is no longer asking stupid f------ questions.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one (woman this time) asks "are you learning a lot by taking temperatures"... :/

I mean ... um.... WTH ? ? ?

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAlf of them are ok... the other half... what the heck made them ask that for the only question they might get to ask.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now one is asking about the Olympics...

NOW - ? ? ?

WHO CARES ? ? ?

Anyone here ? ? ?

Anyone ? ? ?

Anywhere ? ? ?

:/

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never cared about sports.

Perhaps they can Produce some Interesting Shows for TV Now !

NOT :(

if it was the alternative to all wars, perhaps I'd feel different.
but then only if it was games where judges decisions don't mean crap.
someone who hates one country and loves the other,
has no right to decide who looked better on stage.

only sports where they can't cheat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread