TS silver & gold weekend

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to TS twice over the weekend. Saturday to hit a new lot of jewelry in the store and Sunday for the $0.25 sale. I got a pretty good precious metal lot with a few stones I am unsure of.

IMG_3219.JPG
Chain and pendant are 14K, definitely best find of the haul scrap value wise

IMG_3221.JPG
My first gold made in Mexico. 10K

IMG_3222.JPG
A West Virginia Wesleyan College sterling spoon brooch, few sterling scrap earrings, sterling charm bracelet, and Mexico 950 silver bracelet with unknown stones. The stones in the bracelet appear to be a navy color and seem to glitter.

IMG_3224.JPG
First ring is marked 925 JD China and the stones test as diamonds. No idea what the salmon colored stone is. Second ring is marked 925 Mexico. Third is an onyx ring marked 925 and something else I can't make out

IMG_3225.JPG
These are just some costume pieces I got for $0.25. Watch has $35 price tag on box still. Silver tone bracelet is a Sarah Coventry piece. Football pendant is 18KGP with rhinestones? Brooch is Trifari.

IMG_3226.JPG
I believe this bowl is crystal with a sterling rim (tested). Don't see any makers marks - any ideas on design?

I ended up spending around $33 total for the costume pieces and

14K 2.6 grams
10K 1.7 grams
Sterling 41.8 grams
95% Silver 33.2 grams

Great haul for being in the right place at the right times!

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only listed the 10K bracelet and 14K necklace so far. Just sold the bracelet for 93.98 shipped.

Does anyone know what the salmon colored stone in the ring might be or the stones on the 950 silver bracelet?

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score on the pm's, that's what it is all about!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread