Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video - always fun to see 'em heading for adventures:icon_thumright:

oldbrundogg

Sep 22, 2012
Oroville
Detector(s) used
99.00 something or other from big 5
Thanks to you Daryl I had never heard of this Tulameen river just googled it and starting to read very cool place. Will add it to my huge list of places to visit someday.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like nice country and nice water. Just an FYI - when crossing a swift flowing body of water it is advisable to lean into the oncoming water using a staff or shovel for added balance though the water will catch the shovel as it is inserted and removed and could throw one off balance. This way if one happens to fall into the water it is always easier to stop your movement down river if you legs are down river from your head. Good success with your trips and prospecting and stay safe.....63bkpkr

audiver2001

Oct 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are very welcome and thanks for watching.. Always good to hear from those who watch.
Daryl

I have been on the Tulameen and found the best method to navigate was suited up in wetsuit...went there for the weekend with my friend that now dredges here at Nome on the Kougerouk river, and we sniped over an ounce of gold and platinum that weekend...first thing we learned upon hitting the road back to home was that princess Diana had been killed that weekend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread