Tumarcacori, lost forgotten imformation,from my documents

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
GhostDog:
"Doc" is my partner, he's human, he's over 6' tall, around 200+ lbs and comes with a 4 legged companion, who is
about 110 lbs, 2 yrs old ("Rotty") ;)
I am 5' 7" @ 170 lbs, come with a 4 legged companion who's about 120 lbs, 3 yrs old (Bloodhound) ;D
AND!
Yes! We all travel togather, separate 4x4's! 8)
We'll have "aerial" support if needed,
A BiPlane or a Cessna
We have complete Aerial Photo maps of the Mnts
I have been in and around those mnts, The Tumacacori & Atacosas
Both sides, W & E, & Top & Bottom (No & So)
For several yrs looking and hiking over and around!
Don't worry about making March a definate dead line! ::)
Doc & I will be in the area for months! :D
BUT!
We don't "Hire Out" !
We go as "Members/Partners" !
Cptbil
Cmdr 2d Bn Tx State Mil Police

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
GhostDog:
The best way for all of us to become aquainted is to start out with a couple of "3 way", "Phone" conferences! :o
We can also, sent photos back and forth!
Doc & I will have internet connections even when we are in camp! ;)
On Both of our laptop computers & cell phones!
SO!
That's an easy way to locate us when you arrive !

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Captbill, you have given me a lot to consider with your last 2 posts, I had a hunch you"d only want to partner up.
Now that might be ok,as far as digging up the bullion,,but I get greedy when it comes to the documents.
I need to do some advanced calulations, to see if excavations
are even possible.
I need to know the average yearly rainfall
I need to know the ground cover type
I need to know the average size of a small to medium size spanish smelter/type of material/and weight
Do you have access to blasting materials {Im not Doc Noss}

for now

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
I'll see if I can answer a few of your questions:
ghostdog said:
1....I need to do some advanced calulations, to see if excavations
are even possible. ?????????????

2....I need to know the average yearly rainfall
If you are talking about in Az., ?? Since you did not mention the area, The Avg. rain fall is 12" a yr!
Most of it falls in a couple of months during the "Fall"!

3....I need to know the ground cover type
Where is the Area ?

4....I need to know the average size of a small to medium size spanish smelter/type of material/and weight ?
This all depends, if the Smelter is a "Mine" Smelter or a "Regional" Smelter?
Type of material? Of What ?
A "Smelter" is where the miners would crush the ore, extract the gold/silver and melt it into bars/ingots!
If they had the available fuel etc..
Normally a "smelter" is built of a rocks, adobe, etc..!

5....Do you have access to blasting materials {Im not Doc Noss}
YES!

I would need a lot more information to be exact !!!

ie:
If the smelter is in the mnts.. ?
The terrain is going to be ROCK! Solid Rock!
If the smelter is in the "flats/valley" very hard & cemented soil
Etc..

BUT!
IF YOU ARE going to be "GREEDY" YOU CAN FORGET THE WHOLE DEAL !!! [/glow]

You can keep the documents, BUT! All information on them is to be equally shared !
OR!
As I SAID
[glow=red,2,300]The Deal is off !

AS you can see, you have already raised a conflict !

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Cptbil

I was reviewing this thread..I can honestly say I dont feel comfortable with what Im reading or the feelings Im getting from ghostdog...No disrespect intended but the hair on my neck is standing up on this one!!!

Only my 2 cents worth...

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Docc, I read your post about me,and I believe you are smelling your own fears,I dont think you have any GAHONIES, dont worry, your OUT PEROID.

Now for you CaptBill, Ya I am greedy when it comes to the DOCUMENTS, and I dont plan on shareing them with anyone,when I finish with them,I am going to publish them,then sell them at auction.

As far as the gold/silver/and copper bullion goes,and their is plenty of that to go around,enough to make Fort Knox jealous. Based on some prelimary projections I made,the excavations,and equipment needed to do the job right is to much of a undertakeing for me,and I believe it would begin to draw the attention of others,then the lawsuits start,and who needs that.

My best to you CaptianBill,and good hunting,Sempier Fi

DOCC77

Jan 13, 2007
Ghostdog

Wonderful reply,as to my prowess and other body parts,Im well taken care of I assure you.And please, dont confuse fear with good ol common sense.Your whole deminor in this stinks to high heavens.As to me being OUT PERIOD,I dont think so...not by a long shot.
Anyone on this forum that states that they are GREEDY,We all need to go running "screaming into the night".I treasurehunt and research for the adventure of it,if my endevors require me to have some help from others then So BE IT!If I make a find thats great too but, I dont openly state that Im going to be greedy.Thats just not done..

SO I guess your the one thats OUT ON A LIMB HERE...........PERIOD!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
AHH!
Tail of Gee la Monster,
My favorite snack ! :D
A bit juicy, but still a tasteee treat ! ;)
Umm! GOOD !! ::)
I, nipple on their tiny toes, as I cook the tail over my camp fire! :o
;D
I sure am looking forward to getting out and having a few before loading up all of those silver bars!

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
To;

DonxxxxxxxTayopa, Found my classified cover wagon access doc.,shows access to several restricted areas,.

CaptBill, .........after I recover the Padre kinos & Mange's documents, I will contact you and see if you would like to team up partners,and search for a buried smelter, by the way after reviewing some of your earlier posts I believe you have missed a vital clue in one of your search locations, if interested ,you can contact me at .....
[email protected],I think the email on this site is monitered.

seimper fi,to both of you gentlemen,

ps,I always pack a WW2 US.Army Colt .45,1942 vintage,when in the field, ,probably worth at least 1 copper bar. :o

St. Jerome

Feb 21, 2005
i think tubac means the ruined tumacacori and the apaches or pimas maybe did to the place what they did to many mines. Closed them up and hid the evidence. pima revolt maybe. gold and silver was taken there from the mines that scattered az and mexico. they didnt want people to know the truth. it goes back very far in history. The deception of the jesuits. They used explorers like coronado and any other failed expedition for a ride and protection to these mines. apearing not to be interested in the wealth. They hid this information and apparently the noble metals. I think the actual truth exposed is worth more than the gold or silver. They then returned to mine these places in secret at different periods in time using the symbols. I dont think the king of spain had much to do with the symbols used. i could be wrong.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
I am in Nevada now,and slowly makeing plans to go to Tumincari and camp Loco,to prove my documents/clues to where I believe a copper box is located. Although I may never be able to retrive the box, unless stealth conditions allow, at least I will know one way or the other if the documents I have talk the truth,at least to my own satisfaction..I do not care about naysayors, and have no plans to publish my findings..So why am again entering this thread,because I started it when I should not have,and hope it ends here.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to get some information that might be Helpful. Not on Tumarcacori but something that might be useful at my site. I understand they all had the same system for hiding things.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghost doggie: The h--- you are leaving, you do not have permission to leave ship. Every time I drive by there on my way to Tucson, I look at the mt and wonder. Since you have been detached to my sector you are under my Command, you are hereby advised / ordered, that your mission is to work with a team of your choice and gather as much pertinent intelligence data as possible then report back to me.

since BUGS & capt bill are also under my command, I suggest that you work with them.

Don Jose de La Mancha ( CO del dept de antiquidades, 4 th Historical sector , under the command of the western hemisphere for the advancement of the ongoing Tayopa project. )

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
funny, ok , I will consider your suggestions, no rush, humor is good, latter gattor Tayopa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread