Tundra Snow-Hill Hunt Gets An "EASYBOY SNOW CHAIR" + Loot

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Tundra Snow-Hill Hunt Gets An "EASYBOY SNOW CHAIR" + Loot

windowfrost2.jpg

Finally, a day off and its warmer then -30 C. I looked out my window this morning, and aside from a little window frost, the day had potential for a tundra hunt. It's been a couple of weeks......

SNOWWARRIORS2.jpg

I got some burgers with bacon for breakfast, then headed to one of my regular snow hills, which generally gets a lot of usage on weekends. I hunted for nearly 2 hours, when all of a sudden I saw a herd of SNOW-WARRIORS climbing up the steep embankment, all equipped with snow carpets, which come down the hill at amazing speed. The trouble is, steering is very limited on a rectangular piece of plastic. My inner "FIGHT OR FLIGHT" RESPONSE" said to head to the hills NOT! So, I packed it in and headed home.

tundrachair2.jpg

While at the hill, I discovered a most amazing piece furniture. A easy-boy chair, the kind us guys usually get given to us in our homes, with skis attached to it! GENIOUS I say! What a great idea.....but I already know what would happen if I attempted to claim it and take it home. Not good :( So I had to leave it at the bottom of the hill.

Of course I got a little loot too. It felt great to work up a sweat today! Dang good hobby in my books. :icon_sunny:

Attachments

• snow loot (2).jpg
    snow loot (2).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 645
Upvote 0
Re: Tundra Snow-Hill Hunt Gets An "EASYBOY SNOW CHAIR" + Loot

NICE FINDS. WAY TO GO JOHN :thumbsup:

Looks like you did well til the warriors showed up.

Good for them replenishing for you!

:thumbsup:

you mean you did not push that ride to the top and tryer out?????
too cold and snowy for me

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice pics! looks like a good time!! :thumbsup:

Nice finds. Almost makes me want to move to snow country. ::)

How are you liking the Pro-pointer? I've been thinking of replacing the cheap one that came with my detector.

HH.

Nice Hunting. How deep was most of the clad? I love the cold.

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger of Minnesota

Sheldius said:

How are you liking the Pro-pointer? I've been thinking of replacing the cheap one that came with my detector.

HH.

I am very pleased with it. It doesn't interfere with my detector, lasts forever on a battery and has no knobs. It's all automatic.

Twin Digger said:
Nice Hunting. How deep was most of the clad? I love the cold.

Happy Hunting

Twin Digger of Minnesota

Most of the clad was in the top 3 inches of snow. Sometimes you can see a slight round grey shadow in the snow which is a coin. It's really neat.

John-Edmonton said:
Sheldius said:

HH.

I am very pleased with it. It doesn't interfere with my detector, lasts forever on a battery and has no knobs. It's all automatic.

I bought one two weeks ago and very happy with it also.

Nice finds!

Nice tobagon, LOL! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back