JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

Hey everyone. Weather is freezing here in Pittsburgh P.A. Supposed to get a good storm front through here tonight so hunting for the weekend don't look good.

I have been putting together display cases over this time I haven't been hunting. I had 2 photo's from my camera that I scanned for you guys. I have 3 done already but don't have pics of the third one and my camera isn't a digital. All these finds are a mixture of artifacts that I have found in the last 3 years.

It takes money to do everything you all know so I am slowly getting this done. I also have to reclean tons of artifacts and it takes work. I am proud of my finds because finds are hard to make. I need alot more to hold what I got but it makes you feal good after you put something like this together. You can really start to see what you got. It's hard to tell when you store alot of this stuff in buckets and containers.

So far I have took up one table in the wife's dinning room and moved all her christmas stuff around the room. Sure I got to get it out of here soon. But all of us are proud of our finds and people who don't treasure hunt even though they can apreciate the finds don't know how we really feal about them.

Hope you all like these pics. They seemed to turn out nice. You can almost see everything. When I take more with my camera as I get them done I will show you some more over the winter.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• 16X12 Display Cases.jpg
    16X12 Display Cases.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 516
  • 16X12 Case 1.jpg
    16X12 Case 1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 526
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

Outstanding job on the display's!

HH

Lonewolfe

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

very nice display cases, and finds

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds and display case! HH, Mike

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow Jer!

I know that she doesn't mind having those nice little treasures in her house! :)

Really great finds!

;)

sssnake31

Dec 27, 2004
Northwest Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great finds and very nice presentation of them.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I know exactly how you feel. Those finds have great memories. Great looking cases. HH Stan

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Rel

My grandpa made a cool case to hold all of his novelty items as well. It is actually a desk. The base is the iron base for an old singer sewing machine. The top is one of those old drawers that held letters for the newspapers or whatever. I can't recall the name, but there were little slots for each letter. He then filled each slot with a different trinket and place a sheet of glass over the top. It looks really nice.

Very nice job on your cases as well, and even better job on your finds :)

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very nice job jer!!

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

*****Excellent Job on the cases...and the finds inside ....Hope to see more in the future!!! Keep on Digging!!! Seeker

IrishCharlieM

Oct 20, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA

Very nice job.....Beautiful Cases

Cant Wait to see next years finds ....in a case

Twenty years at this and you won't have any wall space left....LOL

b1pw3ha

May 17, 2005
Pittsburgh-Pa

Hey JerDFX where ya from around Pittsburgh? I live in Lower Burrell. About 25 miles north east of pittsburgh

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Thanks alot everyone. The other one I got filled not shown yet has alot of different buckles in it with a bunch of other stuff. I need to get some film and get a pic of it. Gonna try and put another one together here this weekend.

I live on the border of mckees rocks and keneddy twnshp. About 5 miles from the heart of downtown pittsburgh. In the west part of the city out towards robinson. Alot of great history here as you know already.

This cold weather and snow were getting as I speak sucks. But I guess you need to take a break from things at some point or another.

Take care all and thanks for looking

HH Jeremy

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Nice display, Jer. I love to look at all those "dodads".

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro

Wow. Very nice displays. Something to be very proud of. Think of all the history those displays represent. I don't mind the cold too much here in Washington, it's the darn short days that kill me.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Hey Jeremy...Nice displays. I've been thinking of doing the same thing before things get out of hand! ;D Say, I was wondering about the second item in the top row of your first pic. Do you know what it is for sure? I dug something very similar that I thought was a cap to an ink well for quill pens. Here's a link to the post it's in. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,22075.msg146227.html#msg146227 It's the 3rd picture in that post. Have a look if you don't mind and let me know what you think. Thanks Jer~CO2

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro

Where did you get those display cases?

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

great displays, Tsgman

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.

Real nice finds! I tend to lean more towards indian artifacts, but those are some nice finds. I dont know the work it takes to find all that stuff, bit I'm sure it's as much work as finding indian artifacts. See everybody hard work does pay off sometimes. LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread