Two Bullets

Manzshark

Oct 20, 2009
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites beach Hunter ID
Out with Burlington today and we are hitting a spot with some good history as I had two decent finds at this site today.
One occurred early in the hunt and the other at the end of the night.
I would tell you more about the site but there are some people in this area that would be there in a minute... so sorry....
but anyways there is a cemetery on the site and some old houses that are piles of bricks and some Union troops came through there on their way to somewhere else.....
how about that.... thats enough for you guys.... anyways here are the two good good finds for today....
one is a round musket ball and the other was a spencer musket bullet- I found the jacket attached to it but it was in pieces so I removed it when I cleaned the dirt off the bullet... I know it defines the bullet but it was going to fall off anyways and it looks nicer like this... thanks for looking..... and i just wanted to do a little plug for my site... www.Manzgear.com is my website where I sell paracord items. Custom orders , or just what I have on the site so please take a look and thanks again for looking.... everyone...

Attachments

• HPIM3206.JPG
    HPIM3206.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread