Two halves don’t make it whole.

dsmikle

Apr 7, 2018
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these about 3 weeks apart and 120 yards from each other in a worked field.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565171760.746939.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565171782.047791.jpg

Upvote 0
Calm down guys you get right down to it there just rocks. Very cool rocks that may have been made thousands of years ago. Love hunting them have since I could walk my momma started taking me when I was 4 or 5 years old. Never sold one don’t plan on ever buying one not that I think it’s a bad thing to do. I have given away thousands of broken ones and a lot of whole ones to kids and adults who where Interested when I would be exiting creek or whatever. Probably 80% of people I have contact with by chance have only heard about arrowheads never held one. I have gained some good friends over the years a lot of good information and some good permissions. I had a few bad experiences with folks to cops called a few times but if your doing everything right it no problem. Been shot at twice once 4 years ago intentionally during a disagreement over access to river. Then this spring was down river from a bridge wife dropped me off I was walking through to next bridge. About 80 yards or so down river car pulls up 3 kids get out and proceeded to shoot 28 times down river. I hollered at the 2 and 3 shot hay I am down river loud as I could. Shots 4 5 6 i un holstered my M+ P 9mm put two rounds into sand in front of me. Shots 7-28 i was running for cover I could here the leaves around me being hit some falling. Seen debris from one hitting a log about 30 feet in front of me I had mad it to a large sycamore tree by then. When that bullet tumbled by I thought hmm 9mm. Well they stopped shooting I cut a wide berth across a very brushy field to get back to bridge the was shooting from before they left. Those young gentlemen left that morning with a new found respect for a backstop. That is the only time I have ever been mad while rock hunting. I guarantee nothing that said about me to me about my I gonna ruffle my feathers. Four years ago when dude shot I was in the right was not mad about any of he even called cops on himself. He was very surprised when the cuffed and stuffed him. I even to him very clearly what would happen before he called. So don’t worry about me I don’t take offense to much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back