Two more boxes of Nickels

DandyDon

Sep 22, 2005
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All,

Just returned the box of dimes to a different COMERICA bank and picked up two more boxes of Nickels. I know my wife is going to scream >:( when she see them as she thinks I'm nuts ;D, well maybe just a little, but that has nothing to do with CRH. Anyhow I hope to get through these pretty quickly as I've refined my system of searching and repackageing them for the return to the bank. As for doing the Halves search, I've only done one box so far and have to say that I wasn't all that happy with my findings. I guess most of it can be contributed to the amount of other CR Hunters in the area. Yes, I realize the boxes are sealed, but I get the impression from the banks that the reserves just repackage what was turned in and then they redistribute those back to the same general banks/areas. Chances are that I could end up seeing the same coins more than once and I'd like to pass on that for a while. Hope to possibility establish a bank account across town or in a different area to improve my chances of finding some of the older coins - oldest is a 64.

Will provide an update as soon as I'm able, happy hunting -

Don

Upvote 0
OP
OP
DandyDon

DandyDon

Sep 22, 2005
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All,