ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took my tanks to get filled and the guy that fills them wasn't there. What to do?? Drop 14 tanks off and rent two tanks! Actually they know me so well they didn't charge me to rent them. That works. So off to ye old swimming hole!

You know it is going to be a good day when your first target is a Washington quarter. Went way out in the weeds again and had fun with my new machine.

The first ring was the 14K wedding band. The signet was a surprise. Also having a date inside was a surprise. 1910. The strangest find was the sterling swim buckle. That must have cost some money way back when.

Totals were the two gold, a sterling ring and buckle, three Washington's and 4 mercs. Six wheat's with the oldest being a 1919. Ohh I almost forgot. I found my very first pull tab out there today. Besides rusted out cans and nails that is it for trash. Left it in the truck, So sorry no picture!

I love this spot for a few reasons. No trash and so little clad it isn't worth talking about. I have found a newer quarter a few houses and a few Jefferson's. Most the Jefferson's have been 1939 - 1941. I can handle the swim buckles and snaps.

Last edited:
Upvote 16

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back