Two Pound Gold Nugget found in Gold Pan!!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The idea of a "subject" for a thread is so people can easily bypass things they aren't interested in. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has time to read every thread on T-net. I value my time, and don't appreciate it being wasted. Why is it so difficult to be courteous to other users and put the true nature of a thread in the subject? Plain and simple, it's lack of consideration for others. Nothing humorous about it. Or is the author so desperate for views, he doesn't want to put the true subject in his thread title? I don't do that to others, and I appreciate others who don't do it to me.
jim

Who in the hell said the "General Discussion" thread had to be about TREASURE HUNTING...??? Get a grip or stay the hell off this forum thread. What's wrong with you...? I've started MANY threads that had NOTHING to do with treasure hunting on this site. Why are you so damn serious in General Discussion...?

Your thread is fine Frank.... Some folks just don't have any sense of humor. Go get another drink Jim or a cold shower (whichever). But please stop it.... Brad

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great sassy mollassy, I don't even want to know what jim thinks about my threads and posts ( I am a complete time waster, IT IS the internet)

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great sassy mollassy, I don't even want to know what jim thinks about my threads and posts ( I am a complete time waster, IT IS the internet)

You are not wasting my time. You've caused more than a few grins across my mug which is healthy for most people. I guess some folks take to humor like Vampires to SILVER! HA HA ! I made a FUNNY!

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who in the hell said the "General Discussion" thread had to be about TREASURE HUNTING...??? Get a grip or stay the hell off this forum thread. What's wrong with you...? I've started MANY threads that had NOTHING to do with treasure hunting on this site. Why are you so damn serious in General Discussion...?

Your thread is fine Frank.... Some folks just don't have any sense of humor. Go get another drink Jim or a cold shower (whichever). But please stop it.... Brad

That too. :icon_thumright: And as my Irish friends always say, "Feck the begrudgers"! :occasion14:
For clarification purposes... They really do say "feck" and not the other word. I really wasn't trying to bypass the censors just sayin'. 8-)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That too. :icon_thumright: And as my Irish friends always say, "Feck the begrudgers"! :occasion14:
For clarification purposes... They really do say "feck" and not the other word. I really wasn't trying to bypass the censors just sayin'. 8-)

Too funny! I like that one "Feck" reminds me of my mother when she started using "Fark" at the age of 80. :)

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cute pic...I had a couple cats once. They make for great Mother in-law repellents. Yep...the mother in-law is allergic to cats
Hahahahaha....... my mom-n-law IS the crazy cat lady.......
and all her cats are crazy, too! LOL.

stepmom.jpg

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Great thread. It's the "general discussion" section... Must be tough to be as miserable as some folks who post here...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Good one Frank! Got people talking and lovin cats and all. Personally, I thought it was funny and loved it. Thanks for the pic!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this cute little Gold Nugget (Kitten) sleeping in my' Gold Pan this morning and thought I would share a pic with you. This is one kitten out of 12 we have from two different litters. Anyone want a kitten?

Frank

View attachment 1476069

We need the pic on page 4.

My first cat was very clear if she was mad at me. She ended up staying the weekend at the vets when she got fixed. On the way home she took a dump in the truck. She was about the size of your kitten.

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Ask and you shall receive. One of the really Orange Tabbies had it's leg and paw over its sibling's shoulder (another really Orange Tabby) this morning which was real cute as it looked like they were pals. Sadly I was too late to get a pic. I am also worried as two of the kittens have disappeared as they like to follow the adults into a field adjoining my' property and one across the highway both of which have a lot of Coyotes in them. Hopefully, they will show up unharmed.

Frank

Gold Nugget Kitten.jpg

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for this tidbit of useful information. I hate to throw "F"bombs so a slight adjustment to part of my mongrel DNA via Ireland speak will work well. I have been practicing this new term of endearment at work today with my best Irish accent. "Feck the Begrudgers" !!! :cussing:

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for this tidbit of useful information. I hate to throw "F"bombs so a slight adjustment to part of my mongrel DNA via Ireland speak will work well. I have been practicing this new term of endearment at work today with my best Irish accent. "Feck the Begrudgers" !!! :cussing:

Your welcome! :thumbsup: I only wish I could have been there to see that and the expression on the faces of your co-workers LOL!!! :sign10:
I've also contributed more than my share to my fellow Irish as well. Let's just say that after my best friend from Dublin went back home after staying for an entire month here with me, Ireland has never been the same since... 8-)

sonofdust

Jan 30, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Safari, Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for wasting my time too and let me be the first to congratulate you on such a nice find. Loved it.

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other

I am going to start using that quote as well, seeing that I identify with my Irish ancestry more than my other ancestry since my last name is Ferrell, I descended from the O'Fearghail Kings of Ireland and am kin to the Farrells, O'Farrells, O'Ferghals, O’Ferrals, Ferrallys, Farleys, Ferrolls, Ferrills, Frahills, Fraleighs and Frawleys. However, I also identify very strongly with my Cherokee Indian ancestry and to a lesser extent my English and Dutch ancestry. It is my dream to visit Ireland, especially where my ancestors lived and to learn the ancient Gaelic language of Ireland.

Frank

Last edited:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have the missing kittens shown up?

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Have the missing kittens shown up?

Yes they did and thanks for asking! I am sorry I didn't update everyone but I didn't want to stir up any more controversy! They were gone two days and I had planned to look for them again after putting food out for the cats and kittens. Wouldn't you know it, when they heard the food hit the cat food bowls, they came running but from where, I do not know. I was really worried about them due to all of the Coyotes around here which are on my neighbor's farm and they won't do anything about the Coyote problem.

Frank

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they did and thanks for asking! I am sorry I didn't update everyone but I didn't want to stir up any more controversy! They were gone two days and I had planned to look for them again after putting food out for the cats and kittens. Wouldn't you know it, when they heard the food hit the cat food bowls, they came running but from where, I do not know. I was really worried about them due to all of the Coyotes around here which are on my neighbor's farm and they won't do anything about the Coyote problem.

Frank

So happy to hear that you found them! :hello2: You NEVER stirred up any controversy in the first place only others who couldn't MTODB on your thread!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah they are safe!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The idea of a "subject" for a thread is so people can easily bypass things they aren't interested in. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has time to read every thread on T-net. I value my time, and don't appreciate it being wasted. Why is it so difficult to be courteous to other users and put the true nature of a thread in the subject? Plain and simple, it's lack of consideration for others. Nothing humorous about it. Or is the author so desperate for views, he doesn't want to put the true subject in his thread title? I don't do that to others, and I appreciate others who don't do it to me.
jim

Do you not like yourself?

Ill bite to you invitation , to debate, but I won't make much sense & ill be sarcastic..

No need to be rude. Sorry yr time was wasted (were you in the middle of a 'timed' hunt?).

Heck I already had my reply thought up , & It was a Cat . Cool But if it was a puppy ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread