Two powerhouses: Not sure where to buy them though..

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
give me a break one aa battery that like "tesoro" claim all that power out of one 9 volt
they don't show you the guy in the corner with a key board or the same detector.. I love the beep when there is no-then waved in front of it
but when you read about a "Nautilus" detectors... "there claim is"... the more "volts" you pump in to the detector and the ground the deeper it goes and I read they win a lot of club hunts
no-then a giants you Lucky Larry
but that reminds me of the Geico commercial were they can't put whats not true on the Inter net..
Aaa "bonjour"

there is another video on you tube... were they berry a target at 16 inches and shake the detector back and forth to make it false then they "claim" it is reading what is in the ground i think that detector is a leper...
if only there was a way too find out if it's true or not

liftloop

OP
OP
LuckyLarry

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course, and liftloop, the Tesoro uses a simple "tank" circuit, a very efficient one, so it uses less power than the complex ones used in detectors with all the toys. It's a lot like having a Model T Ford that got up to 60 mpg, compared to a little Chevy Cobalt that gets only 30. But for the most part, yeah, the bigger battery power produces a bigger magnetic field up to a certain point, although there are limitations to it too. If I loaded a gas mileage car down with too much junk, it would get horrible gas mileage. The Nautilus is a different animal than the Tesoroes. The Nautiluses are different than the East European machines and they use higher voltages but more importantly they use more amperage, but the Euros machines are simple, yet both powerful and unrestricted, with the Nautilus being a battery hog in more ways.:icon_thumleft:

Larry

Last edited:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's the speaker that draws the battery there is no "novelty" Items
on a tesoro
heck there pin point is motionless all metal
it makes you dig if you like it or not

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread