Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I visited a park that has given up a lot of silver in the past. It has been a slow go at this park lately.
Last year I managed to recover a total of 81 Silver Coins. Maybe not a whole bunch by some people's standards,
but it was a personal high for me. This year I decided to set a "100 Silver Coin Goal for 2015"
That is why I consider these two coins significant. A 1945s Washington Quarter and a 1960 Roosevelt Dime.
They represent #99 & #100 for the year. I had no idea if this goal was attainable but I was willing to try.
Especially since my first hunt this year didn't happen until March 16th. That was due to he ground being frozen
down to 4 inches.
I might add that I believe the biggest factor in accomplishing this goal is that last year I added the E-Trac to
my arsenal and it has truly delivered. I plan to revisit the places I hunted and hit them now with the XP DEUS.
IMG_0915.JPG IMG_0914.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prospect Park has been good to you!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job hittin those goals wayyy before the season ends...we have about 3 months left depending on the winter...if it's anything like last year I'm moving outta NEPA for the winter...no wonder why all the old folks leave here after they retire they hate the winters

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions