TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been asked for more pics of the owl, so I'll try to pick some of the clearest and best angles and distances.
I hope for the best...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494607114.613582.jpg ,

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494607457.938950.jpg ,

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494607851.055783.jpg

I hope these help. There are more in my laptop, but I haven't had time to get into it yet...

#/;0{>~

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Mikel I've wondered if Mexican explorers made it into our area. I know of a Mexican that came into this area with a map looking for a treasure. He didn't find it. If they where here what kind of marking system would they have used.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankly, I kinda think we may be discovering it, as we walk our sites...
I'm sure that the core is still the Spanish code, but without the church watching over them and no one to answer to, they are simply creating some on there own.

"In my humble opinion"

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phone and laptop can't get along...
Tnet is up then locked out on laptop and same with email acct...!!!???!???
Yahoo selling out to verizon isn't helping matters...

If anyone sees me wandering around in here, stop and keep me there until I get there...?!?

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much!!! I'll send you the ones we talked about tomorrow while I'm at work and can use their WiFi all I have is mobile at home and man I hate moving I will neve do it again!!!

NWAHER, check your PMs.

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going after some pics...

IMG_2326.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG IMG_2331.JPG

Well, i can't get them to flip back up... They are right side up until they get here. I'll try to fix this before the next batch. These are shots from Weekender's camera. He has a good eye.
We walked thru several places that were new to both of us while looking for traces where water ran thru the old mountain and thru the empty vault.
We had hoped to find a clue as to whether the vault was blown out by water, or if it was emptied by hand. It looked to be done by hand.

We did find some new and important info, but it will be a little while before we get to that part of the trip... I have jumped into the new batch of photos, and some of them are real eye openers.

We will get there...

#/;0)~

Attachments

• IMG_2325.JPG
    IMG_2325.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NWAHER, check your PM s one more time. Hopefully it will jump start the process.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weekender, look at the pic of the waterfall and note the large ( face-like)
Patch on the left side.
Then look at the close up shot of the bottom of the water fall bottom, and note the white area is wrapped with a thick lush green moss carpet...

Why is the white area not covered by moss???

Oh btw, is the 7 that you spoke about, surrounding that ( head )???

Mikel
#/;0)~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my luck hahaha these new pictures are amazing...

NWAHER, the photos came in my email, late last night.
I fell asleep, studying them and woke up,this morning with my phone on my chest and my reading glasses on my nose...

Check your messages (PMs). There is info there and I will send you another one today, after I have had time to reprocess them when I am not medicated... These things take time for me. There are details in the photos that must be handled one at a time.

Mikel

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After months on end, I have given in to the slothful speed and personality of this old iPhone, figuring that it would outlive me...
But today ... Oops make that yesterday, my wife and daughter went together and ordered me a new iPhone for my birthday... It should be here in the morning,,,, so the learning curve starts again, sometime tomorrow. They tell me that it will be much faster than this one, but I have fallen for that story before, in school while changing from manual typewriters to the electric ones... I still type 16 words per minute!

Typing teacher was wrong on that promise.

And I have an English teacher that is probably rolling over in her grave, if she knows that I am writing a book, but just in case, I'm going to go sit on her head stone and read it to her, when it's done! She left this world before grammar check and spell check, and I ain't gonna tell her no difference...!!!

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I completely missed that!
I got caught up with the image of a man, just below it. That makes me think they work together as an attention getter and a symbol.
( confirmation )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions