TWO WEEKS FINDS WITH NO DETECTOR

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
will i have not got out in a couple weeks but did get some great finds in that period..first i was walking out of a tack shop and looked down and saw three coins in the sand that caught my eye..they where all foreign..one 1936 Britain penny...one 1941 shilling..and one1980 2 Fr...on another day i got a 1944 wheat in change..i do not know what i did with it.. but the next day i got this 1943 steel wheat in change...a few days latter i found a silver toe ring on the sidewalk...now all i can think is should i sell my detectors...LOL NEVER I SAID TO MYSELF NEVER...then i saw and ad in coin world about a detached leg Buffalo proof coin so i took my proof set out...yes a detached leg buffalo...then i saw on the obverse of one nickle it had a mole on the face yes two errors in one set i have seen the mole going for about $100..and the leg is going for about $350

Attachments

• findss.jpg
    findss.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 402
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 375
  • mole.jpg
    mole.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 394
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks Like You'v Got Good EYES & alot of Luck.

CONGRATS !

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
I have never found so much with out my detector..maybe this luck will help with some great finds when i get out this weekend.. a far as my eyes they never leave the ground some times a walk in to stuff no kidding.. do you look at women to see what jewelry they could loose ?

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
going to go through my set now lol didn't know there were mistakes on the new ones. hehe need to find where i put mine now.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some exciting finds for just paying attention! HH, Mike

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
great eyes for the coins.people say its unlucky to pick up a coin if its not heads up but in my opinion heads up or down finding money is always good lick.

peace,bigrig

jackie blue

Dec 4, 2003
NC
Great finds! DH says that I'm 'bad after a penny' but I always have my eye on the ground. Good way to pick up pocket change! 8)

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
All that and you managed to keep dirt off your shoes and your hands and out of your car and the living room rug etc, etc, etc. Or is that just me? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread