OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
Re: under spot ASE's

i think this thread should maybe be a sticky for people to post sites and vault codes with under spot silver or GREAT numismatic silver for at or slightly above spot price, what yall think?

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

Coins Magazine, May 2011
by Universial Coin, 800-459-2646 800-459-2646

ASE 2011 for $34

Vault #UCOMAGS0511

EXPIRES TODAY SO HURRY, and yes, you can get the $155 1/10 gold eagle, free shipping

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

FREE U.S. Peace Silver Dollar with Morgan Silver Dollar
Price: $55.00 shipped
http://www.iccoin.com/Quick_order.asp
Dept: N5162
Item: 44309

this is 66.50 worth of silver for 55 (not sure if they do free ship at most it'll be 6.59 i believe, still under spot not to mention numismatic value!)

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

prospectordamon said:
FREE U.S. Peace Silver Dollar with Morgan Silver Dollar
Price: $55.00 shipped
http://www.iccoin.com/Quick_order.asp
Dept: N5162
Item: 44309

this is 66.50 worth of silver for 55 (not sure if they do free ship at most it'll be 6.59 i believe, still under spot not to mention numismatic value!)

Wow! That is a good deal. I just ordered 5 sets for $275. No shipping or tax charges. Considering APMEX is charging $38.09 for CULLS, this is a great deal. Even if these are cleaned or are crappy coins, the melt value is $332.97 as of this posting (silver is 43.05 in after hours trading). If I had bought these at APMEX at the culls price I would have paid $412.31 after the 3% upcharge for credit cards and $19.99 shipping.

Thanks! Any idea how long this deal is expected to last? I may go back and buy another 50 sets or so if they get here and are as advertised.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

prospectordamon said:
i ordered on the 8th, they still havent charged my card yet, i guess they charge when they ship it like i saw in another thread. let me know when yall recieve yours or when you are charged at least

That's weird. I ordered mine on the 8th and got them yesterday on the 14th. The books came on the 13th. I'd consider giving them a call. If they haven't charged your credit card then they probably haven't shipped yet.

Thanks again for the morgan/peace dollars deal! :hello2:

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

mts said:
prospectordamon said:
i ordered on the 8th, they still havent charged my card yet, i guess they charge when they ship it like i saw in another thread. let me know when yall recieve yours or when you are charged at least

That's weird. I ordered mine on the 8th and got them yesterday on the 14th. The books came on the 13th. I'd consider giving them a call. If they haven't charged your credit card then they probably haven't shipped yet.

Thanks again for the morgan/peace dollars deal! :hello2:

no problem, keep checking in on this thread as ill post more deals, not sure on how long they last so everyone needs to jump on these deals FAST!

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

prospectordamon said:
no problem, keep checking in on this thread as ill post more deals, not sure on how long they last so everyone needs to jump on these deals FAST!

I will! By the way, do you mind sharing where you get these deals from? Magazines? Other online sites? Thanks! This is a great thread!

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the 2 ASE and 1/10 oz AGE deal that was referenced on April the 6th using that vault code and it was still good as of today :headbang:

I will also be ordering the peace/morgan silver sets as that looks to be a very nice deal as well. Is there a limit on the sets that can be ordered?

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

mts said:
prospectordamon said:

I will! By the way, do you mind sharing where you get these deals from? Magazines? Other online sites? Thanks! This is a great thread!

online, and go to book store and flip to the first/second and middle/end of books/magazines and they are in there :D

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

prospectordamon said:
mts said:
prospectordamon said:

online, and go to book store and flip to the first/second and middle/end of books/magazines and they are in there :D

Thanks!

Cleaner44

Greenie
Apr 21, 2011
Arizona
I made a blog so I could track all of these deals. This is the new ad I posted today. My blog can be found in my profile homepage.

Company: Universal Coin & Bullion
Phone: 800-459-2646
Coin: 2011 Candian Silver Grizzly
Price: $40.00 shipped
Magazine: American Rifleman – May 2011
Page: back cover
Vault Verification: UAMRFSB0511
Expires: 05/15/11
Silver basis: $37.00

Cleaner44

Greenie
Apr 21, 2011
Arizona
I highly recommend reading this month’s issue of the digital magazine American Hunter where you will find many great articles and it includes the following advertisement.
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/4f2389e9#/4f2389e9/157

Company: 1st National Reserve
Phone: 800-321-8700
Coin: 2011 Canadian Silver Grizzly
Price: $40.00 shipped
Magazine: American Hunter – May 2011
Page: 165
Vault Verification: NAMHUSB0511
Expires: 05/15/11
Silver basis: $37.00

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread