Underwater lease questions

diverjon123

Apr 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was scuba hunting a couple of days ago. I was down for a about 30 minutes can back up and police sheriff boat was parked up to mine. He told me someone had least this whole area and was trying to find a shipwreck. He also told me I had to go about 5 miles either way to get out of the least which I think was bs which is why I'm posting this. Does anyone knows where I could find a list of underwater leases in the east coast of Florida down to the keys so I well not get pulled again.
Thanks

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing would surprise me anymore.........our gov has sold out to corporations and people with money and power.........we, the people, are serfs who are here to serve........evil in a word...........LEO, are today the enforcers for those who own the gov

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will get a lot more responses if you post this in the shipwreck forum. As for leased grounds, there are miles and miles of leases on the east coast of Florida and they have been there for many years. Without knowing where you were diving though, I doubt anyone could offer specific advise.

OP
OP
diverjon123

diverjon123

Apr 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will get a lot more responses if you post this in the shipwreck forum. As for leased grounds, there are miles and miles of leases on the east coast of Florida and they have been there for many years. Without knowing where you were diving though, I doubt anyone could offer specific advise.

Thanks ill try it in the shipwreck forum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread