Underwater Treasure Finds - Excalibur 1000, in Quarry

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Very nice coins! By the way - I've got an old wetsuit just as tight as yours.

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice vid there Rubberdiver, you scored some beauties there. I see in the video title "Monaco" is this where the vid was shot or is it in the UK?
Must be a real pain to MD and shoot a video at the same time while diving, I don't know if I would try it but I do use my Dbl. hose rig when MDing UW, it keeps the bubbles away from my ears so I can hear better.
Feel free to shoot more videos, I am in lock down right now due to a North East blizzard blowing through Nova Scotia right now and your vids give me some hope for better days.
All the best,
ZDD

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the vid. I could almost believe it was a film of my older dives, even looks like my 10kg jet fins! Those were the days.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the memories.

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Trembull, your a warm harted sole, unfortunately the host for the Sea Hunter shows doesn't stream outside the USA so I couldn't access it. I will be in FL on the 23rd to take the family to Disney so I will have to watch some of the shows when I am there. I grew up watching them, they were my inspiration to become a diver, oh yea Flipper too.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread