Underwater Treasure Finds - Excalibur 1000, in Quarry

Very nice coins! By the way - I've got an old wetsuit just as tight as yours.

Nice vid there Rubberdiver, you scored some beauties there. I see in the video title "Monaco" is this where the vid was shot or is it in the UK?
Must be a real pain to MD and shoot a video at the same time while diving, I don't know if I would try it but I do use my Dbl. hose rig when MDing UW, it keeps the bubbles away from my ears so I can hear better.
Feel free to shoot more videos, I am in lock down right now due to a North East blizzard blowing through Nova Scotia right now and your vids give me some hope for better days.
All the best,
ZDD

Thanks for the vid. I could almost believe it was a film of my older dives, even looks like my 10kg jet fins! Those were the days.

Thanks for the memories.

Last edited:
Thanks Trembull, your a warm harted sole, unfortunately the host for the Sea Hunter shows doesn't stream outside the USA so I couldn't access it. I will be in FL on the 23rd to take the family to Disney so I will have to watch some of the shows when I am there. I grew up watching them, they were my inspiration to become a diver, oh yea Flipper too.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back