Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
In late June, shortly after publishing my first article in Western and Eastern Treasures and finding my colonial sundial, I started working on a new article. I decided for this one to be about my colonial sundial. I had submitted it by late June, maybe early July, to WEtreasures. Anyways, I never heard back and ending up forgetting about the article for awhile. Anyways, Today an envelope with my article and a check showed up in the mail. I was completely not expecting this, anyways, I am very excited for my second article. On a related note, last week I started working on a new article, I hope that it goes well. Also, I also went to the Town Hall and was able to see some of the relics I put on loan on display there in a nice display area. Nicely written cards describing each artifact were included, including a huge card written about the soldier who a pair of WWI Dog Tags belonged to. Items on display included my sundial, some early dog licences from my town, one of the two WWI dog tag I found (the other is at display elsewhere on a WWI-WWII exhibit) and an old bottle made in my town.

Overall, Quite an exciting day.

In case you are wondering my article is titled "A Timely Treasure" (I know, very punny :)) in the January 2016 issue of Western Eastern Treasures.

OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)