Universal Coin & Bullion $33 SAEs...

tenseventyfive

Apr 25, 2010
Universal Coin & Bullion $33 SAE's...

I am very pleased to report that the 2 I ordered 3 weeks ago (or so) for $33 each arrived today in hard cases, very well padded, and bright and shiny as the sun - thanks Yonico! (or whoever it was that posted that) - I must admit to being EXTREMELY skeptical but everything went smooth!

:icon_thumright:

Upvote 0

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
Re: Universal Coin & Bullion $33 SAE's...

It's taken two weeks but they finally removed the money from my account.
so I should be getting them soon??

joshatron

Greenie
Apr 11, 2011

I was getting worried I wouldn't get mine that i ordered on the 19th, but they just charged my credit card today! $32.50 for an ASE, sweet!

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I have already got 3 out of the 4 orders that I placed and I just got charged for the 4th one 2 days ago. I should have it tomorrow or Monday.

These offers are GREAT and I can't say enough how much I appreciate them.

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee

I've recieved both the $32.50 2011 ASE and the $30.50 2011 ASE. A nice couple of silver bullion coins to add to the silver stash while I'm keeping busy with CRH'ing. I think I'll always prefer CRH'ing to buying silver, but sure couldn't beat a good deal like these.

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois

Cool, I've gotten a few of these deals myself. I've read on the "Precious Metal Bargains" site that some people are having issues ordering them now. Either calling out the "first time customer only" stuff or asking for a particular word/title in the magazine. I'm looking to go get the deal in the 2012 redbook.

joshatron

Greenie
Apr 11, 2011

Just got mine delivered today! my small stash has grown to 2.9 ounces! Its a start!

OP
OP
tenseventyfive

tenseventyfive

Apr 25, 2010

UPDATE:

just yesterday received the ASE I ordered for 30.50 - this was a different company from the first set so clearly these offers - so far - are legit. And as someone said, I would always rather free silver, via CRH, but let me tell you this, friends and neighbors - paying $33 for something immediately valued at $48 is a **45%** arbitrage profit - I will do that any day of the week, TYVM. Jump on it when you can...

though as we near the Hunt Bros. price, I am starting to sense bubble. Or perhaps not.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I ordered the two ASEs and the 1/10th oz. $5 US gold coin from them as well and received mine in the mail a few days ago. It was worth the wait...they are beautiful coins at a very good price...it was $33 for the ASEs and $155 for the gold coin.

Don't worry about silver and gold, my friends. Just keep on buying when you can. Any little hiccup in prices here and there will not detract from the rise overall. This is not 1980 and NOT the Hunt market manipulation market.

This ... is a whole new world... where China, India and other emerging economies must have these metals...where the over spending nations of the world have huge debts racked up and they are printing money like crazy to try to make their debts easier to pay down.

These things will not change, slow down and its too late to reverse the spending... its QE to infinity...therefore, its onward and upwards for silver, gold and most all other commodities as they must find new value levels in a world AWASH WITH PAPER MONEY!!!

I am buying on the dips...buying every month wherever I can :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got any 90% silver you want to sell me? :icon_sunny:

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010

Got mine today. This is my second thanks to everyone posting these on here. Appreciate the tip!

Thanks and HSH

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I got mine Silver Wolf in the mail today. I also payed $33.50 for it. Nice looking coin......Matt

ScrugneysGunDogs

Apr 1, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheRandyMan said:
I ordered the two ASEs and the 1/10th oz. $5 US gold coin from them as well and received mine in the mail a few days ago. It was worth the wait...they are beautiful coins at a very good price...it was $33 for the ASEs and $155 for the gold coin.

As did I! And I also ordered another ASE for $32.50 around the same time. That's a total investment of $253.50. For that, I got 3 ounces of silver and 1/10 ounce of gold. At today's spot prices, that works out to:

(3 ounces * $47.94 silver spot price) + ( 1/10 ounce * $1565.70 gold spot price) = $300.39 for an increase of $46.89 or 18.5% !!!

I wish all my investments did this good! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread