1.1 MB · Views: 152
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
Upvote 8
I zoomed in on the penny on the bottom right. I will not be doing that again.

Nice finds!

Very nice finds, congratulations! The AT Pro is a very capable machine...enjoy! GL & HH

just the tone roll audio in pro zero mode is worth price-----add the DD coil, VDI, waterproof head, ground balance and on and on--- the AT was a MAJOR step up from the kick butt 250. I run with no handicap against my diggin' buddy & his Minelab

The AT PRO is a very capable machine.
Sort of like the ACE 250 & ACE 350 on Steroids
That looks like an 1864 Indian Head Penny.
That penny appears to be bronze instead of copper nickel. They made both that year.
Congrats on the AT PRO and the results

At pro is a great machine once you learn it !!!

Congrats on the upgrade and for digging the IHC and cool button. :occasion14: Gotta love it when hunted sites are renewed with more experience and an upgraded detector.

Love that at pro. It's a very capable machine and the pro zero mode is incredible. I have an E-trac and went out with my buddy with an ATP and the small 5x8 coil yesterday. He hit 2 war nickels and 4 wheat pennies at depths of 6-7 inches with that small coil and knew it was a coin everytime... one of them I thought was gonna be junk! Good luck and many awesome hunts with it!

Upgrading from the ACE 350 to the AT Pro was a game changer for me... Congrats on the cool finds!

NICE INJUN AND BUTTON .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back