urgent, letters are declined returning request to publish. Proof of service not sign

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Guys... As this is a VERY IMPORTANT opinion for the suction dredgers of California!!! MAKE SURE that all the "T's" are crossed and "I's" are dotted! The more of these that are rejected because of errors the harder it's going to be to get this so it's usable in California State courts. This could very well be a make or break addition for Brandons case.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you need to be a resident of California to send a letter? I mean duh, anyone could, but will it count?

KRIKITTS

Sep 19, 2014
STATE OF JEFFERSON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you need to be a resident of California to send a letter? I mean duh, anyone could, but will it count?

No , this matter affects all miners mining in California or any who may want too, not just Californians... YES it will count not only for this case but any future case's too!
Mine are filed now and I talked a new prospector friend to send one in for him and one in for his wife, time to go tell the neighbors it's favor time!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
104 just today accepted (including mine). Great job guys and gals! Time is running short, get them in!

IdahoGoldGettR

Mar 13, 2014
Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My letters have been accepted as well. Perhaps if there is a "flooding" of letters from surrounding States, the courts will take notice that this motion to publish is of great importance to all. No miner should take this issue lightly - no matter where you live.

Last edited:

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
i am not going to wait for the return of my letters so have redone mine and will be sending out again
search this site see if your letter has been accepted

California Courts - Appellate Court Case Information

ICMJ has a good sample
Will Judge Ochoa follow the unpublished People v. Rinehart suction gold dredge ruling? - Miner's News - ICMJ's Prospecting and Mining Journal?

2CMORAU, thanks for posting this. Your post and the ICMJ's letter and proof of service helped me modify my own letter and proof of service document to the court justices. In addition it prompted me to be extra careful and to make sure that everything was done properly. Thanks from Florida!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread