Us Floridians are at it again.....

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Aw Florida sunshine beaches warm detecting, oh huh what, I mean snow, rain, mud cold staring out window.

You guys suck. Just kidding good luck, lets see what ya find.

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
We were actually down in the low 50's last night, Nick. Thank goodness it nearly climbed back up into the 70's today, I almost had to get my parka out! ;D

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
Do you guys do any diving or strictly beach combing. I get down to the treasure coast alot. Love how easy it is to dig compared to the earth here in ohio. Do a little diving in lakes and ponds and such around here. Just got to watch out for those snakes.

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Know where ya heading?

Am a hop skip and jump away. Meeting place and time. Was going to hit a park up by me but if you got something better :) hehe

D

Darod

Here in Florida you gotta watch out for gators! :o :)

Good luck guys, I should hookup with you guys on a hunt or 2. I'm in Melbourne. Are you guys hunting the Treasure Coast? I'm 20mins away, right down the road.

Rod

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
buckmild,

I'm a bit south of you in Bradenton. Omni and Tampapi both dropped me a note last week, hopefully we can all get together sometime.

Darod, you're in my Mother's neck of the woods, she lives in Barefoot Bay (what's left of it!)

D

Darod

I haven't been down there since all the "Canes". I saw in the papers that it got hit pretty bad :-[

I hope your mother came out of it ok!!!!!!

Rod

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Hey my parents used to live in Barefoot bay... they now live in sebastion inlet.
Looks like Mighty mouse is hookin up with us too, we have our own club down here now!!!

tracey

Jan 9, 2005
TN
I hope you find a bunch of good stuff and take pictures to show the rest of us! No fun here for the last week, a funeral and now everyone has the freakin flu! :'( It stinks becasue the weather here was in the high fifties today and we are stuck inside with snotty kleenex and vicks! Good luck! I am going to go drink some nyquil now. lol

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Good luck you guys , looking forward to seeing your finds.
Hey Darod, my mom lives in Palm Bay , I used to live there til I moved up here 20 years ago. Bobbie and I try to get down couple of times a year to visit and do a little detecting ;D
hh

D

Darod

dave-enc,
Next time your down just drop an email (private message :))

battlecat,

When are you guys getting together?

Rod

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
hey Darod not sure when we are getting together again?? are you gonna make the three hour drive??
If you can that would be cool....If not maybe we can get together next time I visit my Parents in Sebastion... You can show me the area... GOnna out for a few Let me know whats up k??
Jimmy

D

Darod

Where abouts are you?

We can get together anytime to hunt. Just drop me an email and we'll work it out.

Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread