Used My Favorite Water Weapon Of Trash Reduction Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
lighterprobe2.jpg
Thought I'd take another kick at the cat at this beach. It was just to be a land hunt. I have pulled a lot of goodies out of here in the past. It rained all day, so I finally got to use that 99 cent poncho I have been carrying around in the car for a rainy day. Today was it! :)

My first signal turned out to be a dollar coin.......

lighter2.jpg
Here's the keepers...well sort of. Here's that hot item....a "babe" lighter. I have to dry it out and then maybe she will turn on again........

And the Garrett gals are talking about heading south to a warmer climate soon. I will have to see if anyone can billet them over the winter.

Attachments

• Garrett Girls.jpg
    Garrett Girls.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 222
  • Garrett Girls.jpg
    Garrett Girls.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 222

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Please send them down to Texas, It stays warm down here a lot longer. I am still waiting to pop another ring out then turn around and the garrett girls hand me a cold beer then all cheer for my find.

Nice Finds! :thumbsup:

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Italy would be a nice place too, John!! Good, warm sea and still hot in september...I just have a lot of place for all them:-)))...

Grat job!!

Melv..

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Must be nice to have one that works. Mine has spent more time in a UPS truck than in the water hunting >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread