Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In users active in the past 60 minutes my user name is usually first as I'm sure yours are also. But today I checked it , it was and later on my computer is makeing noise like when your getting down lodes. I go down to users online and another name in front of mine. Twice I have seen this so I clicked on the name. I wrote it all down.
I wen't off line and came back a few minutes later and it was gone.

Can any one tell me what thats about ? Is it normal ?

Roger

And here I thought I was always first cuz I am special. :tongue3: I guess I'm not special after all. :-\

rodgerdodger said:
seger98 said:
And here I thought I was always first cuz I am special. :tongue3: I guess I'm not special after all. :-\
Good one

I know what you were asking, but I don't believe I have seen it happen to me before!

seger98 said:
rodgerdodger said:
seger98 said:
Good one
The two times I seen it they were newbies on here . The one today was Uraguay. I could email him. I wrote it down.

I know what you were asking, but I don't believe I have seen it happen to me before!

rodgerdodger said:
The two times I seen it they were newbies on here . The one today was Uraguay. I could email him. I wrote it down.

You should email the Moderators instead.

But I guess the Important Question is--Why the Heck does this matter to you in the first place? :icon_scratch:

Now there is something I never knew about. You must have more time on your hands than I do. LOL I never scrolled down that far before.

right now i am listed 2nd. :icon_study:

I have never seen myself listed 3 or farther back then 2.

--as far as the download noise that u r hearing---well lets just say "careful what u look at!"

Cachefinder-

Cachefinder said:
right now i am listed 2nd. :icon_study:

I have never seen myself listed 3 or farther back then 2.

--as far as the download noise that u r hearing---well lets just say "careful what u look at!"

Cachefinder-
Ya and I did get a scam email that night.I should have saved it.And I did send an email asking him if he was wrighting a book. No reply yet.He was on yesterday.Maybe someone else is getting those scam emails.

Plural Wahoos
Etymology: Dakota Wahu, from Wa-Arrow+Hu Wood
Date:1857
:a shrubby spinde tree (Euonymus Atropurpurus)of chiefly eastern North America that has purple capsules which in dehiscence expose scarlet-ariled seeds-called also.. burning bush

Or it could be a large vigorus Mackerel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back