V3 sent off for "I" upgrade

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
V3 sent off for "I" upgrade

Well, I did it. Got everything in order for the free upgrade and sent my detector off to Whites to get it done. I will be very busy for the next 2 weeks with no time to detect so I figured this was the best time to do it. I have 2 backup detectors so if I get the bug I can at least get a fix.

Hoping for a fast turn around, I called and they said it should be back out to me within 2 days of them receiving it.

I'm wondering, does the upgrade include a new instruction manual?

KYBuzzBox

Apr 7, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, D2, 6x10DD, 4x6DD, Super-12, 8x14DD
Re: V3 sent off for "I" upgrade

The V3i comes with a updated manual. However, you will also need to keep your old V3 manual as it contains information not in the V3i manual. In addition, the V3i upgrade also includes an online manual attached to the menu system. You might also try the White's forum for the "Advanced V3i User Guide" being written by Carl. It contains a lot of information an tips to make your V3i experience more productive.

Good Luck with your upgrade.....KYBuzzBox

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: V3 sent off for "I" upgrade

Well, After spending several days in the hospital I finaly got to come home and my upgraded detector was waiting for me. It will be a few more days before I can try it out, I'm still recovering from surgeries and have to heal up a little bit first.

I can hardly wait to get back out and see what improvements have been made.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread