jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the significance is, you get strange questions from " a Newbie :tongue3: " about the value of being a top poster,
and can give dumb answers :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY, your back........ Missed you and your fun auctions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Cappy Z

Cappy Z

Jun 29, 2012
Atlantis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY, your back........ Missed you and your fun auctions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's nice to be...home. As for the auctions...they are banned. And that is okay. But I did have one last treasure I wanted to auction off..something of great value...The Award for Best SuperModerator...

surprise1.jpg

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
What is a top poster? Who says there is any significance to being a top poster? No, really. Great topic. Let's all go find some treasure. ???

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top posters on most forums are often those who detect and find least. Forum posting is the hobby not metal detecting.

There were some forums that built up points for each post so you could get a discount off a detector or equipment. Then people would just post "great find" if someone posted a picture of a fishing weight they had just found.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Top posters on most forums are often those who detect and find least. Forum posting is the hobby not metal detecting.

There were some forums that built up points for each post so you could get a discount off a detector or equipment. Then people would just post "great find" if someone posted a picture of a fishing weight they had just found.

"great post"

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what are the number of posts needed to go from one level to the next? Junior Member to-?
Silver to Gold? Can't seem to find it on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread